Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pistachios

Jan 17, 2022
I'm losing my mind, I am genuinely stuck on the first penetration scene (Aoi). I've tried not moving the mouse, moving it bit by bit, slow constant movement, medium constant movement and keep getting the same prompt.

Genuinely don't know what I'm doing wrong with the mouse movement. Help would be much appreciated.

1699772009802.png

EDIT: I found out how to do it after way too many tries.

Last edited:

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone have a link to the full 9GB game or did you guys use the 5 parts download on another website?

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
hi can u help me that

where can i donwload Link of this
and the Patch?

want to try this game thankyou in advance
Basically, since the game is 9GB and no one posted a link that host it, you have to download the game from somewhere else. The split them in 5 parts and it'll take a couple of hours to download them all.

Then after you extract the game, you insert the latest (currently v1.7 patch) in the xp3 folder free from the dev ci-en.dlsite article(it helps to translate the page to English to know what you're doing) from scrolling down the page a bit:

1700463429915.png

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
the pregnant is RNG I think, you can try open her pussy after and ring the bell
there nothing news when pregnant (only 1 dialogue, you can download the save to see it) so I think it not worth the time
It is RNG but there is way to make it sure fire. Hmm, I had post it somewhere here before months ago.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
I'm losing my mind, I am genuinely stuck on the first penetration scene (Aoi). I've tried not moving the mouse, moving it bit by bit, slow constant movement, medium constant movement and keep getting the same prompt.

Genuinely don't know what I'm doing wrong with the mouse movement. Help would be much appreciated.

View attachment 3079468

EDIT: I found out how to do it after way too many tries.
Yeah, it some practice to get it right. But I saw they had updated the later patch to make it easier to do it.

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Anyone have a link to the full 9GB game or did you guys use the 5 parts download on another website?
There is an error as it seem to unable to load a SE file. As usual I think it's using translation that give it an error as I know the game is error free from start to end just on it's own.

ram-z

Mar 12, 2019
can someone tell me the steps needed to make the girls pregnant?
- you can knock up a girl only when she is horny to the max (the star above the gauge will light up)
- shoot the load only in fast pacing (that will result in vag. creampie)
- then you have to use the bell (wut?), exploring the insides of her cave :geek: (a video will appear if it worked)
- there is some probability of misfire (gl hf retracing all the steps you've taken) and use the blood of atonement (or whatever it's called) - that's the trigger!

Last edited:

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
- you can knock up a girl only when she is horny to the max (the star above the gauge will light up)
- shoot the load only in fast pacing (that will result in vag. creampie)
- then you have to use the bell (wut?), exploring the insides of her cave :geek: (a video will appear if it worked)
- there is some probability of misfire (gl hf retracing all the steps you've taken)
Actually all the answer are inside here. I do know there is a lot to go through but please just read through them.

Anyway, regarding the bell. Below is from a post of mine months ago (post 246)

Well basically the bell is to check if the girl is pregnant or not. To use it, you will need to open/spread her clit. Anyway, doing that would enable you to use the bell and the blood (to restore her virginity). Usually the pregnancy is a RNG thing with some sort of percentage. But there is a surefire work around way. The step is as below following.

1) Use the bell to check if she is already pregnant. If no horse neighing sound meaning it's not.
2) Use the blood to restore her virginity.
3) Then cum inside her
4) Check again if she is pregnant. If no sound meaning it's not.
5) Use the blood to restore her virginity again.
6) Well can check if she is pregnant or not but definitely will be as I tested it out at least 4 times already with this method.

Basically you can skip all the checking and just do 2, 3 and 5 is fine as well but I do the check as I was doing testing on it and wanted to be sure. This method is listed in the guide as well.

Reactions: Skyzenski
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes