Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

kaigenLX

Sep 4, 2023
Hello I think I have run into a bug with the Misaki (髪崎 美咲) character. I tried to follow this guile: but I still cannot pass the scene. Can someone give me a save file that just past this part? I want to play through the game so I prefer not to do 100%

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
What kind of bug do you have? What is not working? I managed to play almost all the scenes with her, including the hidden one

Reactions: kaigenLX

kaigenLX

Sep 4, 2023
What kind of bug do you have? What is not working? I managed to play almost all the scenes with her, including the hidden one
Sorry I should have been more specific, I cannot collect saliva to do the tit job to get the letter "I" maybe I'm missing something? I have tried everything this the test tub in her mouth.

Feb 25, 2022
Imagine being able to pick up where you left off with awake yuna, my disappointment is immeasurable (has anyone managed to mod in nutting more than once?)

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Sorry I should have been more specific, I cannot collect saliva to do the tit job to get the letter "I" maybe I'm missing something? I have tried everything this the test tub in her mouth.
There is a hint in the game. Press on the nose (See the test tube) when the tube is in her mouth
1693918266807.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: coljn123

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Inside the code of the game there are text notes for an additional 6 girls, but unfortunately they will not be. The developer has already confirmed that this is the final version and there will be no DLC. They started developing the next game.

Billsmafia2024

Jul 27, 2023
I am trying to get Kaede Sakae (on bed with enema beside her) to climax and when i get to 9 level and go back and finger her clit there is no reaction. is there a glitch, please help. Also i tried to give her an enema to try and figure it out and i was able to give her an enema countless times

OscarC

May 28, 2020
Hey hoping you guys can help. Anyone know why this is happening? Some of the scenes have different parts missing and I don't know why. Playing on Kirikiroid2

SerxEx

Jul 23, 2018
Hey hoping you guys can help. Anyone know why this is happening? Some of the scenes have different parts missing and I don't know why. Playing on Kirikiroid2
The game has not been tested on android emulators. From what I see here, the problem is loading animated mpg and wmv. At the same time, the tlg files loaded. Most likely this game will not work in the emulator

I am trying to get Kaede Sakae (on bed with enema beside her) to climax and when i get to 9 level and go back and finger her clit there is no reaction. is there a glitch, please help. Also i tried to give her an enema to try and figure it out and i was able to give her an enema countless times
Strangely, when I tested the translation with this girl, there were no problems at the stages up to the star. You need tease her within ~30 seconds, she will start moving, continue until she have climax

Last edited:
Reactions: OscarC

OscarC

May 28, 2020
The game has not been tested on android emulators. From what I see here, the problem is loading animated mpg and wmv. At the same time, the tlg files loaded. Most likely this game will not work in the emulator
Ok. Thanks for the heads up (y)

Billsmafia2024

Jul 27, 2023

Strangely, when I tested the translation with this girl, there were no problems at the stages up to the star. You need tease her within ~30 seconds, she will start moving, continue until she have climax
Thnaks for your help, I wasnt patient enough but when i first stroked her clit was no reaction in the beginning like the other girls

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes