Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Billsmafia2024

Jul 27, 2023
Just want to thank everyone that helped me though the game and all girls are pregnant , couple ?? I only get a silver star, is there something i have to do to get a gold star? where can i find any updates to the game or games like this i can find? thanks

ComicChaos

Dec 14, 2022
Just want to thank everyone that helped me though the game and all girls are pregnant , couple ?? I only get a silver star, is there something i have to do to get a gold star? where can i find any updates to the game or games like this i can find? thanks
As for where you can find the update to the game is on the creator webpage
(I think this is the one with the latest patch and reading it... a lot of things became easier to do) It is in Japanese.

As for games like this... that I can't answer as gems like this not easy to find in my opinion.

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
each girl require different simulation to get stars, I used to follow this JP guide

deflation

May 18, 2020
You can follow the guide here:

During the first encounter, click all the things you can click then choose either option when another female student comes in and click the curtain behind the girl to hide. After that, you have "Ensured Safety" and you are free to continue. Basically, you have to do a 69 with the girl. I have recorded a walkthrough on this, difficulty setting is "very low" to save time:
oh my god thanks so much for the video. I've been trying to figure out how to do the 69 for over an hour now lmao

yinyox

Feb 22, 2022
It looks like a very good game, could someone tell me where to download it from and if it has a translation? T_T the post has too many pages, I would really appreciate it

Skyzenski

Apr 6, 2018
I'm losing my mind, I am genuinely stuck on the first penetration scene (Aoi). I've tried not moving the mouse, moving it bit by bit, slow constant movement, medium constant movement and keep getting the same prompt.

Genuinely don't know what I'm doing wrong with the mouse movement. Help would be much appreciated.

View attachment 3079468

EDIT: I found out how to do it after way too many tries.
I need help on this too can you tell me how you done it?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes