Aug 7, 2020
Hi! This is the updated release.
Hope you'll like it.
Thank you for your help and your support!

Changelog:

a small patch update for the updated chapter 8 version of the game. All bugs found in the update have been fixed, all sound effects have been added, and the game is now 100% translated into Russian.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Hi! This is the updated release.
Hope you'll like it.
Thank you for your help and your support!

MONSTER COLLEGE 0.8.0.1 WINDOWS

Changelog:

a small patch update for the updated chapter 8 version of the game. All bugs found in the update have been fixed, all sound effects have been added, and the game is now 100% translated into Russian.
Thanks for Sharing the Updates Dev :love:

Like the saying goes once u made your bed now your going to have to lay in it
After playing this hard to lay without getting a Goosebump or a Hard on :KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Monster College [v0.8.0.1] [Monster Eye Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

XxXGhost

Feb 8, 2022
I see no pregnancy tag but 2 times creampie's tag and my questing is will there be pregnancy or impregnation?? :cool:

Gregorif

Mar 19, 2018
"game end after the devil ritual and it says "end of chapter 7", is my save broken or is it how it's supposed to be?"
Same here, is there a bug because of where we made the save ? (in the shower before choosing my upgrade)

GamerQueen

Sep 9, 2019
game end after the devil ritual and it says "end of chapter 7", is my save broken or is it how it's supposed to be?
No there is no issues, You can still continue the game by clicking. If it still doesn't work then use the second last save from your save history in gameplay, and start from there.

Reactions: SaxyLady_Kiss

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
"game end after the devil ritual and it says "end of chapter 7", is my save broken or is it how it's supposed to be?"
Same here, is there a bug because of where we made the save ? (in the shower before choosing my upgrade)
If you're using the mod it hasn't been updated yet, that usually messes with an update.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The dev backed himself into a corner when he caved in to the harem brigade and now the game is rather messy because of it.
Oh please...caved? It was already a mess, with how the love interests were ordinally presented in the story. And this title for many already had the harem feel to it, so it only made sense for it to have that path choice. But it definitely still needs more work with how the relationships are being blended together, for a proper harem path to work.

But wining because you happen to dislike harems, when there is already a single path choice in this story for you, is odd.

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Here is my Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker for the v0.8.0.1

It took me a lot of time as i had to do both Italian and English version as the game was originally made in Italian

Hope you guys will enjoy the mod!

Edit: Added a option to change mc name as mine was "None" after the v0.6.4

Link: Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker
Updated to v0.8.0.1

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MonsterCollege-0.8.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes