KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Man the "Harem" Route gets so funny when Anne appears hahahaha
Thanks for develop this awesome masterpiece dev, i hardly have seen such an akward situation in a game from f95 before.
Truly incredible

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thanks for develop this awesome masterpiece dev, i hardly have seen such an akward situation in a game from f95 before.
Truly incredible
the only thing that "gets so fanny" was discovery there was no other route than the harem one. hahahhaaa.
luckily the dev did try his best to improve that fiasco.
now it could be considered as a decent game with potential to become better.

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
Definitely, But they don't act like Humans here :KEK: :KEK: All will act like their Mythological Creatures--Some Roar, Some Hiss, Some Drink Blood :ROFLMAO:

Even I love the Model asset :love::love:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she it is a beauttiful model for the game she can sit on my face anytime in the game, I love rachel and dragomira models too hot as hell.

Reactions: Krysis_here

D4rkK1ng

Feb 17, 2024
the only thing that "gets so fanny" was discovery there was no other route than the harem one. hahahhaaa.
luckily the dev did try his best to improve that fiasco.
now it could be considered as a decent game with potential to become better.
in my opinion a good harem shouldn't be forced i want to have the single path LI choice because sometimes the quality difference between Li is huge.
and if they are other interesting Li then we can have opportunity to also create harem , though in the case of harem the correct way should be to make the player work for it a little.

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
she it is a beauttiful model for the game she can sit on my face anytime in the game, I love rachel and dragomira models too hot as hell.
I also Like the Sexy Streaming by Rachel, it was Hot and She was Fingering herself while the other hand side MC was stroking and enjoying :love: :love:

And on the Other Hand Side Dragomira having Rough Sex have to Say, is Kind of Frightening as Whole Dracula Vibes I was getting from her :eek::eek: kind a Hot but Frightening ( Boobs are Extremely huge :devilish:)

Truly incredible
It is made a MonsterxHarem Route :LOL::LOL:
Scenes are Sexy but Funny as well (y)

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I also Like the Sexy Streaming by Rachel, it was Hot and She was Fingering herself while the other hand side MC was stroking and enjoying :love: :love:

And on the Other Hand Side Dragomira having Rough Sex have to Say, is Kind of Frightening as Whole Dracula Vibes I was getting from her :eek::eek: kind a Hot but Frightening ( Boobs are Extremely huge :devilish:)

It is made a MonsterxHarem Route :LOL::LOL:
Scenes are Sexy but Funny as well (y)
That's not Dragomira. That's Dermilla. She's Count Orlock's wife.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
To be honest I enjoyed almost all of this game except the Male Dom scene with the Bombshell Vampire teacher.
Its not so much the Male Dom aspect and as much as I hate forced Anal sex wasn't that either.
I have to stress this is just my personal thought's but I almost felt physically sick watching MC,
Sexualy abuse Dominate her in Werewolf form.
One because he's fucking ugly in that form and two its a cheap form of beastiality sex in a way.
I'm honestly surprised that Tag's not been added.
I'm not shameing that Kink I'm personally just really really not into it myself.
And I'm kinda worried there will be more scene's like that in the future.
If i'm truely honest I wish the MC would tone down the perverted thoughts occasionally as well but I think thats the dev showing us the MC sex mad wolf side.
Toned down a bit would be better for me atleast but thats not as off putting as wearwolf form sex is.
Again thats only my personal opinion and apart from that I have enjoyed the rest of the game sofar.

P.S. no actually one more thing thats been really puzzleing me.
The MC was the one dosed with the drug that retarded his healing ability.
And when he barged Nina in her werewolf form off the waterfall they landed separately.
So erm... How come the none Dosed werewolf came off as injured while the Dosed MC didn't ?
Am I missing something there because that part made no sense..

Just Saying.

Last edited:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020

yeah rachel is a little hottie i just didnt like the sex talk that came with that scene. Drogomira scene however godamn she can bite and fuck me alnote long is she waned too and i would just lay there and be her bitch, that scene was sooo hot i loved it :love: :love:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
What do you have to Say about Nina, I feel as of All are Great but Most Sensual Bonding and Sex scenes are of her with MC:devilish:..Her story was kind of Sad but I feel She and MC can Deeply Connect :love:

submissive -Ben83

Feb 16, 2020
What do you have to Say about Nina, I feel as of All are Great but Most Sensual Bonding and Sex scenes are of her with MC:devilish:..Her story was kind of Sad but I feel She and MC can Deeply Connect :love:

I think if the mc was tied to that chair the scene would've been more sexier :love:

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
in my opinion a good harem shouldn't be forced i want to have the single path LI choice because sometimes the quality difference between Li is huge.
and if they are other interesting Li then we can have opportunity to also create harem , though in the case of harem the correct way should be to make the player work for it a little.
So this game is forced harem without individual girl route?

Reactions: rKnight
4.50 star(s) 64 Votes