HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
hornyyy, are you again trying to "communicate" with those derangcreatures?
better leave them be, they will vanish sooner or later...though it is a mistery htf they do exist in the first place :BootyTime:

BTW, on much more important topic - this game needs NeToRaRe, and A LOT of IT.
plenty suitable candidates, leny or alex would be perfect, or even that pervy male vamp...
hopefully the dev will introduce it as this MC is boring as hell and his "harem" is laughable - and the game aim apparently shouldnt be total parody/comedy.
it isnt too late, so dear dev do consider it.
(and ofc those NTR scenes have to be enforced, in one playthrough cant really bother for multiple playthroughs, im busy man, and i have fulfilled life outside these games:WeSmart:)

once again - please, dev, add proper NTR ASAP!!
You are an evil Duck :)

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
yeah seriously how dare people say they have lives and other games to play and other activities instead of playing the same game 16 different time with slightly different scene/dialoged. Even AAA rpg games usually end the same way with slightly different scenes. I will never understand that mindset playing all the routes you still finish the game with all LI just with more time wasted.
man, you're either lying to yourself on purpose or just delusional :sneaky:

you do realise that you can just use magic CTRL-skip button to skip all content you've encountered and get to new content quickly?

I'll tell you more - it would take much less of your time than harassing developers in the threads and demanding harem path... just saying...:rolleyes:

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
so, what is actual current status of relationships in the game? did dev commit to harem? reverted back to solo routes?
right now it's such a fucking chaotic mess with LIs, i can't even understand where whole thing stands
had to replay from the beginning while carefully experimenting with variables and paths, but answer is actual harem
but fuck if it finicky, one step to the side and it all diverge to solo or some messy whatever routes, you have to declare love to everyone to get it, no half measures, no "I'm confused" or "maybe later" - fully commit to everyone without skipping, and only then it leads to full harem reveal during scene of ex-gf arrival and locks into full harem mode (and allows to get foursome scene variation at the end of this update)

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Yeah, that's the usual scenario, Dev starts creating his game, then he gets swarmed with demands to make it a harem, cause some people are too lazy/busy to replay few routes lol.

And evetually game turns into absolutely boring fuckfest, where the girls have no will and no soul, they all just jump MC without any questions like "wow, hey, why are you sleeping with other girls"..?

And who said that harem route here is a canon one? I don't remember Dev saying it, how can it be a canon if the game wasn't supposed to be a harem in the 1st place? ;)
You seem to forget that it had harem tag and it was actually pretty much harem game with mc dicking around without any consequences till episode 4/5 where nina cried and acted angry regardless of choices. As for the demands, i couldn't care less what you or other people enjoy. I am just giving my piece.

About the boring fuckfest, then it's the fault of the writing. I have played games where i got bored choosing a girl and watching the same dramas repeated but with different characters. It's not because of harem. About the girls jumping on mc'cock? It was already happening even before the harem drama bs. Perhaps you started playing recently?

By canon route i mean, dev pretty much should have an idea of how the game end? As you said harem is boring right? He better finish that boring route first then focus on individual characters lmfao. Then again i am being biased and particularly is not interested in courting one woman who i have already slept with.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
had to replay from the beginning while carefully experimenting with variables and paths, but answer is actual harem
but fuck if it finicky, one step to the side and it all diverge to solo or some messy whatever routes, you have to declare love to everyone to get it, no half measures, no "I'm confused" or "maybe later" - fully commit to everyone without skipping, and only then it leads to full harem reveal during scene of ex-gf arrival and locks into full harem mode (and allows to get foursome scene variation at the end of this update)
Hmm...interesting. Though I noticed there is no harem tag posted anymore, even in the future tag location. So I'm still unsure about this title's direction, as I changed my interest a few updates back due to not knowing if a harem path CHOICE was going to be doable.

I'm not a fan of the single path only titles, so I guess I'll continue to wait until the developer finally decides to add the harem tag again to his developing project.

Regards.

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
man, you're either lying to yourself on purpose or just delusional :sneaky:

you do realise that you can just use magic CTRL-skip button to skip all content you've encountered and get to new content quickly?

I'll tell you more - it would take much less of your time than harassing developers in the threads and demanding harem path... just saying...:rolleyes:
Yes I'm the one that keep bitching and complaining about the harem in threads hoping that the dev would notice instead of playing the game and respecting the dev's decision and you call me delusional.

Irony GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Dragomira would be the perfect candidate, though, this is one of those situations when I don't envy NPCs who will be ntr-ing:LOL:
she can be rough
Very Rough, After having sex with Dragomira MC should run for Nearby Blood Banks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, What can he can even say, I need urgently Werewolf type blood :KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1711816707916.png

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
hornyyy, are you again trying to "communicate" with those derangcreatures?
better leave them be, they will vanish sooner or later...though it is a mistery htf they do exist in the first place :BootyTime:

BTW, on much more important topic - this game needs NeToRaRe, and A LOT of IT.
plenty suitable candidates, leny or alex would be perfect, or even that pervy male vamp...
hopefully the dev will introduce it as this MC is boring as hell and his "harem" is laughable - and the game aim apparently shouldnt be total parody/comedy.
it isnt too late, so dear dev do consider it.
(and ofc those NTR scenes have to be enforced, in one playthrough cant really bother for multiple playthroughs, im busy man, and i have fulfilled life outside these games:WeSmart:)

once again - please, dev, add proper NTR ASAP!!
I can tell that having an option for harem and different routes is difficult and can be beyond the comprehension of derangcreatures like you so I will explain it very slowly : you. can. still. play. single. routes.

I hope that was easy to understand.

Last edited:

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Very Rough, After having sex with Dragomira MC should run for Nearby Blood Banks :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, What can he can even say, I need urgently Werewolf type blood :KEK::KEK:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 3492462
I hoped there would be romance between them to be honest femdom isn't something I enjoy, it was a pleasant surprise that there were a maledom option with her and anal but I still have a feeling she could have killed us in the werewolf form if she wanted.

Reactions: robin312

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC already tried his pheromones on the dean and bad luck, they do not work.
Dragomira is the next best thing and .. following the second to last US president life story,
MC stands to make it big in her life and in monster politics. Obama flirted with his ladyboss, married her, they had kids while he started having a political career - became senator and later president of the states for two full seasons - all the while his wife was, is and forever will be fabulously overpowered compared to him - both mentally and the most qualified first lady ever with mutiple degrees and professional hard earned recognition, as opposed to Obama almost only political career of note.
I hoped there would be romance between them to be honest femdom isn't something I enjoy, it was a pleasant surprise that there were a maledom option with her and anal but I still have a feeling she could have killed us in the werewolf form if she wanted.
We know female vamps aeons older than MC want to jump his bones like crazy - let him have his werewolf fantasy, will ya!

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I just don't get why ppl complain against Harem stories. I mean most of the stories on this site are good at best so why would i want to replay it 10 times just to get a different girl? I mean there are a few i might replay twice. Plus i do like the power fantasy that 10 women is in love with me and want to share me. Cause let's face it it's not happening IRL :p

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
I just don't get why ppl complain against Harem stories. I mean most of the stories on this site are good at best so why would i want to replay it 10 times just to get a different girl? I mean there are a few i might replay twice. Plus i do like the power fantasy that 10 women is in love with me and want to share me. Cause let's face it it's not happening IRL :p
they are a minority. Dont worry

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
they can't understand the difference between real life and fantasy it is basically rocket science for them they need to be losers in games or it breaks immersion.

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Thats the problem when you add too many girls, if you focus on max 5 girls and routes that are actually different depending on which you pick then you could make a game worth playing 5 times to see how the relationship develops with each of them.
But harem is the lazy way and hard to take seriously, sure all of them are ok with sharing the same dumbfuck, they dont know what jealousy is and even turn lesbian because why not, it is silly shit and I am tired of it but I think it is this game's only choice at this point, it is certainly not a game worth playing more than once or twice

envyNox

Jan 4, 2024
Yeah, that's the usual scenario, Dev starts creating his game, then he gets swarmed with demands to make it a harem, cause some people are too lazy/busy to replay few routes lol.

And evetually game turns into absolutely boring fuckfest, where the girls have no will and no soul, they all just jump MC without any questions like "wow, hey, why are you sleeping with other girls"..?

And who said that harem route here is a canon one? I don't remember Dev saying it, how can it be a canon if the game wasn't supposed to be a harem in the 1st place? ;)
Likely this VN will end up being a cuck story instead of a harem game :coffee:

Variations of the same scene. 3 scenes with just 1 girl. The other are you just being a spectator on the women literally being a cuck.
Everything went to hell so fast :LOL:

the only thing that "gets so fanny" was discovery there was no other route than the harem one. hahahhaaa.
luckily the dev did try his best to improve that fiasco.
now it could be considered as a decent game with potential to become better.
Decent game" writes someone who has an "All man for all" signature :LOL: oh , the irony

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Thats the problem when you add too many girls, if you focus on max 5 girls and routes that are actually different depending on which you pick then you could make a game worth playing 5 times to see how the relationship develops with each of them.
But harem is the lazy way and hard to take seriously, sure all of them are ok with sharing the same dumbfuck, they dont know what jealousy is and even turn lesbian because why not, it is silly shit and I am tired of it but I think it is this game's only choice at this point, it is certainly not a game worth playing more than once or twice
No i played solo games before and very little changes story wise. And harem ppl are lazy because they don't want to read the same story 5 times? :confused::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I agree with you on the lesbian part that's the biggest problem with Harem stories so you got me there. That's the dumest reason to form a Harem.

Reactions: NotaMoose
4.50 star(s) 64 Votes