Ereso72

Aug 28, 2021
No there is no issues, You can still continue the game by clicking. If it still doesn't work then use the second last save from your save history in gameplay, and start from there.
No, even that doesn't work for me. End of Chapter 7 .... coming soon .... and then start screen....

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
The dev backed himself into a corner when he caved in to the harem brigade and now the game is rather messy because of it.
Or he should have made a complete harem route first and finish this game then make the individual routes. Which all and most harem games does. Harem routes take less time cause they are literally choose a girl in your harem. (No making random routes and paths). After finishing the game with a canon ending, he can make individual routes clearly and quite easily since he have to focus on one girl. I particularly never understood why new developers start their first game with multiple routes (which is literally reject/bang this girl choices with well predictable consequences. Yeah my gf will break up with me when she finds out I fucked her best friend) Not only does it takes more time to finish the game but also increase the workload for the dev. NGL, this game was more fun and cool to play till all the harem/individual routes bs started since people were only playing for fun with decent story and sex scenes.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Or he should have made a complete harem route first and finish this game then make the individual routes.
The thing is some of us are bored of harem games. I enjoy poly games because, yay, action for everyone but I find harem games boring.

One of the reasons I enjoyed this was the competition between the girls and trying to start a relationship while not causing problems with others. It added interest that's now gone.

Why this bothers me is I usually buy these games on Steam. The only reason I haven't is because so many games came out close together and my partner budgets my gaming fund or I go crazy and after Final Fantasy Rebirth, Granblue, Like a Dragon and now Dragon's Dogma 2 my budget is waiting for Stellar Blade.

If I had paid for this on Steam and i'd paid money for this mess of a bodged in harem I would be pissed off. As it stands it's just disappointing which I guess is a blessing.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2022
The thing is some of us are bored of harem games. I enjoy poly games because, yay, action for everyone but I find harem games boring.

One of the reasons I enjoyed this was the competition between the girls and trying to start a relationship while not causing problems with others. It added interest that's now gone.

Why this bothers me is I usually buy these games on Steam. The only reason I haven't is because so many games came out close together and my partner budgets my gaming fund or I go crazy and after Final Fantasy Rebirth, Granblue, Like a Dragon and now Dragon's Dogma 2 my budget is waiting for Stellar Blade.

If I had paid for this on Steam and i'd paid money for this mess of a bodged in harem I would be pissed off. As it stands it's just disappointing which I guess is a blessing.
I'd rather Harem 100x then any "Choose one" after 10 hours of game... But we both agree on Poly. It should already be the standard even...

Peace :D

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019

I agree with that, I also get bored playing harem games as well but I despise games with 10 mins of contents every updates which comes with "choose a girl games". I don't mind replaying the game but not for 10 mins of contents per updates. Honestly, harem games would be much more interesting and better if it actually plays into story instead of the kinks. Just because girls love you and in your harem(accepting that MC is fucking other girls) doesn't mean that dev should remove the competition completely. It be more fun, I assume if the girls actually tried to make MC get committed to them and occasionally fight with other girls. (Trying to one up them). With choices MC either make the girls get along with other girls or girls choose to leave the harem depending on MC relationship points with them. Nonetheless, harem itself is not the issue. It's the contents size and the story.

Reactions: Arcane666

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Or he should have made a complete harem route first and finish this game then make the individual routes. Which all and most harem games does. Harem routes take less time cause they are literally choose a girl in your harem. (No making random routes and paths). After finishing the game with a canon ending, he can make individual routes clearly and quite easily since he have to focus on one girl. I particularly never understood why new developers start their first game with multiple routes (which is literally reject/bang this girl choices with well predictable consequences. Yeah my gf will break up with me when she finds out I fucked her best friend) Not only does it takes more time to finish the game but also increase the workload for the dev. NGL, this game was more fun and cool to play till all the harem/individual routes bs started since people were only playing for fun with decent story and sex scenes.
Yeah, that's the usual scenario, Dev starts creating his game, then he gets swarmed with demands to make it a harem, cause some people are too lazy/busy to replay few routes lol.

And evetually game turns into absolutely boring fuckfest, where the girls have no will and no soul, they all just jump MC without any questions like "wow, hey, why are you sleeping with other girls"..?

And who said that harem route here is a canon one? I don't remember Dev saying it, how can it be a canon if the game wasn't supposed to be a harem in the 1st place? ;)

Last edited:

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
Yeah, that's the usual scenario, Dev starts creating his game, then he gets swarmed with demands to make it a harem, cause some people are too lazy/busy to replay few routes lol.
yeah seriously how dare people say they have lives and other games to play and other activities instead of playing the same game 16 different time with slightly different scene/dialoged. Even AAA rpg games usually end the same way with slightly different scenes. I will never understand that mindset playing all the routes you still finish the game with all LI just with more time wasted.

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
yeah seriously how dare people say they have lives and other games to play and other activities instead of playing the same game 16 different time with slightly different scene/dialoged. Even AAA rpg games usually end the same way with slightly different scenes. I will never understand that mindset playing all the routes you still finish the game with all LI just with more time wasted.
Not even remotely true but ok.

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
so, what is actual current status of relationships in the game? did dev commit to harem? reverted back to solo routes?
right now it's such a fucking chaotic mess with LIs, i can't even understand where whole thing stands

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not even remotely true but ok.
hornyyy, are you again trying to "communicate" with those derangcreatures?
better leave them be, they will vanish sooner or later...though it is a mistery htf they do exist in the first place :BootyTime:

BTW, on much more important topic - this game needs NeToRaRe, and A LOT of IT.
plenty suitable candidates, leny or alex would be perfect, or even that pervy male vamp...
hopefully the dev will introduce it as this MC is boring as hell and his "harem" is laughable - and the game aim apparently shouldnt be total parody/comedy.
it isnt too late, so dear dev do consider it.
(and ofc those NTR scenes have to be enforced, in one playthrough cant really bother for multiple playthroughs, im busy man, and i have fulfilled life outside these games:WeSmart:)

once again - please, dev, add proper NTR ASAP!!

KimchiWarrior

Apr 23, 2018
Personally I'm a harem guy so when I realized this game was not going to include one, I stopped playing. I enjoyed but it wasn't for me. I'm going to give the game another try but I hope the harem route wasn't forced in and ruins what was a fun game.

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes