5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

broho1234

Dec 26, 2021
Played version 0.1.
It's very short, about 10-15 mins of game play and doesn't have much content other than introducing the MC, his mom and his hot neighbor girl.
I wasn't bothered at all by the fact that the MC complains about the gift car, it looked like a comedic moment.
The overall tone of the game seems to be lighthearted and making a bit of fun of the immature MC which I like.
The mom is very hot and, in my opinion, is more desirable than the hot neighbor girl.

Recommendations for the developer:
-let the MC develop a relationship with his mom too and also spy on her (already started in this version), touch her inappropriately, etc..
-to stay clear of Patreon's bans, make his mom a step-mom
-keep the humorous tone of the game and making light fun of the MC, it's a breath of fresh air in this kind of games

The game looks very promising so far, so best of luck to the developer.

Lustful Gaming

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Played version 0.1.
It's very short, about 10-15 mins of game play and doesn't have much content other than introducing the MC, his mom and his hot neighbor girl.
I wasn't bothered at all by the fact that the MC complains about the gift car, it looked like a comedic moment.
The overall tone of the game seems to be lighthearted and making a bit of fun of the immature MC which I like.
The mom is very hot and, in my opinion, is more desirable than the hot neighbor girl.

-let the MC develop a relationship with his mom too and also spy on her (already started in this version), touch her inappropriately, etc..
-keep the humorous tone of the game and making light fun of the MC, it's a breath of fresh air in this kind of games

Thank you for the feedback, that was the idea of the car, to be funny.
And your recommendations are certainly perfect.

JJB2012

Jul 25, 2019
Behind the Neighbor's Door [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 344mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Any chance you can use a different link, mixdrop doesn't work for me

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Played version 0.1.

Patreon doesn't like step either.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Not a bad start, somewhat a loser 16 year old dude meets the new neighbour girl and she going to help him get girls, so far looks good. The renders are overall ok, but several renders did have grainy pixels, the story seems fun from what so far is shown. About those complaining about the dude's age, he is 16 year old, not 10 or 12, those aren't allowed to drive in the USA, in Europe he even would had to be 18 to drive a car. Anyway looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: Lustful Gaming

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Behind the Neighbor's Door [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 344mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thanks bro

Reactions: Lustful Gaming
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote