5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
AND THOSE are supposed to be 18yo?really what's wrongs with most of incest (faked\hidden incest) games ?? i can't stand anymore to see ugly\small\short\childish MC being with family memebers that are more than twice the size or height of MC...rreally pissed of.. thiss ruin the mood\feelings on games..at least to me

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
CorruptedDesires-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
Dude, your story makes no sense. You can't buy a 12 year old a car and send him to college. Well... I guess; if he's a super genius he can go to college. Uhhh... Yeah, technically, you can buy him a car too. But he still can't drive it. Well... I mean, I guess he can drive it until he gets caught but, then he's goin' to Juvy... ya know? Jus' Sayin' :cool:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Overview:
Welcome to Behind the Neighbors Door
The game revolves around the story of a typical, peaceful, ordinary family,
whose lives take an unexpected turn with the arrival of a new neighbor.
This neighbor has a turbulent past full of secrets, and her presence will forever alter,
the family's routine and the course of events, especially for their teenage son.
Prepare to embark on a captivating journey as you explore the intricate dynamics,
and exciting narrative that unfolds in this seemingly peaceful community.​

Rearranged overview to make it more understandable. :giggle:

I'm very interested in the game.
Thanks, Lustful Games

Last edited:

Lustful Gaming

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
Overview:
Welcome to Behind the Neighbors
The game revolves around the story of a typical, peaceful, ordinary family,
whose lives take an unexpected turn with the arrival of a new neighbor.
This neighbor has a turbulent past full of secrets, and her presence will forever alter,
the family's routine and the course of events, especially for their teenage son.
Prepare to embark on a captivating journey as you explore the intricate dynamics,
and exciting narrative that unfolds in this seemingly peaceful community.​

Rearranged overview for a more pleasing look. :giggle:

I'm very interested in the game.
Thanks, Lustful Games
Thank you, the game needs some adjustments, it's not perfect yet, but I'll resolve the inconsistencies in the next release

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
everyone shitting on mc because he is half hobbit and half dwarf when they should be shtting on him because he wants a "better" free car so"girls can look at him" (ignore the fact that by his own admission he has never even spoken to a girl for five minutes)..... and its only made worse by the fact that he has a ps5 with $200 worth on controllers and a flat screen in his room just for his enjoyment :HideThePain:

usually the "entitled brat" is a LI not the MC for a reason

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
everyone shitting on mc because he is half hobbit and half dwarf when they should be shtting on him because he wants a "better" free car so"girls can look at him" (ignore the fact that by his own admission he has never even spoken to a girl for five minutes)..... and its only made worse by the fact that he has a ps5 with $200 worth on controllers and a flat screen in his room just for his enjoyment :HideThePain:

usually the "entitled brat" is a LI not the MC for a reason
Yeah, I never got that far. I have nothing against a shota/MILF story. Just be smart about it and let the player enter an age for the MC. Don't tell me he is 18 and getting ready for college when it's obvious he's not; that way, if he's a little bratty and actin' like a 12 year old, I will have a lot more tolerance... maybe even think it's funny.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I agree with some previous commenters. The Mc is an entitled brat. The writer is probably catering to the majority of the players here. :LOL: Facepalms incoming
This is the first game in which I wanted to add textbox opacity. Most of the dialogue is washed out by the background.

What is with not putting periods at the end of some sentences? :(

At least all these things are fixable.:whistle: If the dev is so inclined, too. Hit me up Lustful Gaming if you would like some help.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

Lustful Gaming

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2023
I agree with some previous commenters. The Mc is an entitled brat. The writer is probably catering to the majority of the players here. :LOL: Facepalms incoming
This is the first game in which I wanted to add textbox opacity. Most of the dialogue is washed out by the background.

What is with not putting periods at the end of some sentences? :(

At least all these things are fixable.:whistle: If the dev is so inclined, too. Hit me up Lustful Gaming if you would like some help.
I'm evaluating all these opinions. As for the MC, I also thought he looked like a "brat", but after it's done...
That and a few other things need correction.
I am already working on these issues. There will soon be a "fix" version
Thank you, I will accept your help for sure.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote