5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

main_menu.png
Overview:
"Life used to be quite simple for the MC. He was content with his routine, living a calm and predictable existence. But then, as fate would have it, everything changed when she moved into the house opposite. The charming girl who turned his world upside down. As you experience these new, unknown emotions and unexpected connections, you realize that life's greatest adventures often happen right on your doorstep. And chaos ensues when 'The Girl Next Door' becomes the center of your universe."​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-06
Release Date: 2023-12-05
Developer: Lustful Gaming
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png
d8.png

Last edited:

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I don't think I could imagine a more generic passage than this, it's full of buzzwords and manages to communicate nothing... I'm not familiar enough with chat gpt to know if this is the sort of thing it outputs, but it's exactly what I'd expect.

Developer Notes:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Lustful Gaming has something to satisfy every appetite.
tumblr_oeygbddGq51r5zq6ao3_540.gif

Those dev notes are hilarious, a lot of words without saying anything about the game.

EDIT: Well, it seems that the dev is present in f95, so, Dev, what tags/content can we expect from the game? and kinks/fetishes are going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot?

Thanks, good luck.

Last edited:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I don't think I could imagine a more generic passage than this, it's full of buzzwords and manages to communicate nothing... I'm not familiar enough with chat gpt to know if this is the sort of thing it outputs, but it's exactly what I'd expect.
And I thought I was the only one who thought that when I read it :ROFLMAO:.
But now after reading the Dev notes I cant ignore you mentioning ChatGpt lol.
Either way, this version is very short but ok? Nothing bad happend yet, but also nothing great. Also nothing new or interesting but models are good.

The only two sus points would be this -> "something to satisfy every appetite.", but also the second Shota in the story as he seems to be pretty present. If you combine it together we all know where it will lead. But as long its avoidable (y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote