Unity [Translation Request] Bullet Requiem [D-Lis]

fables_mirror

Aug 4, 2021
Well I certainly appreciate it! But getting translation is certainly the crux of most issues here lol. Sadly, I can't translate, but I sure have enough time to kill and some technical know how. So I figure at least making the TL work easier might help convince some more people to step up. But, that's a just a theory! A GAME THEORY!
Have you been able to pack the game together and run it as it normally would? If so I can help with translating though I can't promise it will be perfect.

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Have you been able to pack the game together and run it as it normally would? If so I can help with translating though I can't promise it will be perfect.
Not wholly.
There are some issues with the unpacker that I'm using that prevent it from unpacking all the correct settings.
And APPARENTLY on some more digging (I hadn't followed up with the tool for some time) the people who made the tools/managed the github had their reddit account nuked. And the github no longer has releases listed.
So updates are in a gray spot as of the current moment.
I can reach out to the point of contact I had earlier, but it may be that something changed with who they will allow to use their tool.

Last edited:
Reactions: MoreNow

fables_mirror

Aug 4, 2021
Not wholly.
There are some issues with the unpacker that I'm using that prevent it from unpacking all the correct settings.
And APPARENTLY on some more digging (I hadn't followed up with the tool for some time) the people who made the tools/managed the github had their reddit account nuked. And the github no longer has releases listed.
So updates are in a gray spot as of the current moment.
I can reach out to the point of contact I had earlier, but it may be that something changed with who they will allow to use their tool.
Damn, that sucks. But great work so far. Could you perhaps link or send the tool you are using? I am willing to help experiment and see if I can figure something out from my end. I will let you know if I make any progress and also look for other tools.
Thanks.

Reactions: Law.Fletcher

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Damn, that sucks. But great work so far. Could you perhaps link or send the tool you are using? I am willing to help experiment and see if I can figure something out from my end. I will let you know if I make any progress and also look for other tools.
Thanks.
Pardon what I stated last time. It appears that they switched up their methods for release. The source code is still there and can be downloaded as a ZIP. So the github is not nuked, but they did get rid of their old releases method. I was fairly thrown off by this and made a poor assessment. As they DID lose their reddit account, and their backup as well.
In regards to the issues I mentioned, it is matters of . So it requires going through each stage and modifying every image setting, or stage setting, in editor. For right now, I think these issues from decompilation are largely opacity issues. So you are certainly welcome to take a look through it, but it is not an issue that is fixable in a short amount of time.

Last edited:

hentaiguy0608

Dec 30, 2017
There's some scenes I wouldn't mind attempting to translate the dialogue for, but I'm not sure about the whole game.

hentaiguy0608

Dec 30, 2017
64yt9hrtnbm81.png
Well went ahead and attempted to translate the dialogue for this sequence cause it's a "nice" ;) looking scene. I'll post the dialogue for anyone that's interested. Going to do lines for the paizuri scene later.

Translation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mercedesizbest

hentaiguy0608

Dec 30, 2017
Screenshot 2022-10-22 001618.png
Fallen Demon Schönheit​

Dialogue did not disappoint on this one.

In case you need context: this scene plays if you lose on the library level. Paracelsus is the old guy you fight, and The Order is the organization Schönheit is part of.

Translation:
If people have requests let me know, I'll see what I can do

Last edited:
Reactions: mercedesizbest
Dec 29, 2017
View attachment 2115917
Fallen Demon Schönheit​

Dialogue did not disappoint on this one.

In case you need context: this scene plays if you lose on the library level. Paracelsus is the old guy you fight, and The Order is the organization Schönheit is part of.

Translation:
If people have requests let me know, I'll see what I can do
Really I think the only scenes that matter the most is the game over ones, there might be some of the cutscenes ones but I haven’t played the game recently to remember. For me I’d like to see the first stage game over and see what that translate to