Unity [Translation Request] Bullet Requiem [D-Lis]

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
So, a couple of notes here.
1) The game is certainly not made in Unity. It is made in ClickTeam Fusion.
2) A translation will require a licensed/cracked version of said engine, so if anyone has that, or knows someone who has it, that'd be a great start.
3) I've gotten the game exe decompiled but still require the thing from point number two to even be able to do anything. (Including opening it to explore options)

Edit: Got these 2 points sorted. Now I just have to figure out how to use this mess of an engine from a decompile project.

4) Currently I'm using a tool to unpack the game and explore assets to check on the possibility of a decensor, but I expect the censors are hand drawn in, so don't hold your breath on that.

Update: The censors are indeed part of the images themselves. But I'm not surprised as each scene is a series of images rather than a Unity animation. Sorry, folks.

5) I can handle the technical work, but not the translation work. So while I can provide text to translate (given point 2), I'd need someone to help with the actual JP -> ENG.

6) All text I've found currently is image based. I am fully uncertain if this is all the text in the game, but I'm going to play it up as if it were. I've seen a few good examples that would back this up in engine.

Last edited:

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
Alright, so as a follow up to my post above, I've gotten the chance to browse through the game briefly.
It's a mess currently, as I haven't worked with CTF before so I haven't gotten the environment set up to work fully as it should for the game. I have to figure out what the engine expects and all to make sure I can properly export the game and have it work as normal.

Either way, like my above edit mentions in point #6, all the text I've been able to find is image based. So while it means I can quite easily export everything that may be in the game, it means it'd take a lot more effort for a translator. And a lot more work to apply.
I can't promise this is something I'll ever really be able to get done, but at the very least I'll give it a shot if someone hops on board. Otherwise, if you know CTF and would like a shot at it, I can happily pass along the decompiled exe for you to look at.
In any capacity, here are the extracted images for translation should anyone be interested at taking a shot at TL'ing.
(Contains about 560 images.)

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2017
Alright, so as a follow up to my post above, I've gotten the chance to browse through the game briefly.
It's a mess currently, as I haven't worked with CTF before so I haven't gotten the environment set up to work fully as it should for the game. I have to figure out what the engine expects and all to make sure I can properly export the game and have it work as normal.

Either way, like my above edit mentions in point #6, all the text I've been able to find is image based. So while it means I can quite easily export everything that may be in the game, it means it'd take a lot more effort for a translator. And a lot more work to apply.
I can't promise this is something I'll ever really be able to get done, but at the very least I'll give it a shot if someone hops on board. Otherwise, if you know CTF and would like a shot at it, I can happily pass along the decompiled exe for you to look at.
In any capacity, here are the extracted images for translation should anyone be interested at taking a shot at TL'ing.
(Contains about 560 images.)

I just want to say thank you for the hard work so far homie

Reactions: MoreNow

Music_Meister

Aug 8, 2019
pretty awesome work bud, I guess I can help editing the images to match the originals if you get the translations, may no be so much coming from a random on the web, but that's the best thing I can do

TragicSolitude

Jan 3, 2019
pretty awesome work bud, I guess I can help editing the images to match the originals if you get the translations, may no be so much coming from a random on the web, but that's the best thing I can do
Well I certainly appreciate it! But getting translation is certainly the crux of most issues here lol. Sadly, I can't translate, but I sure have enough time to kill and some technical know how. So I figure at least making the TL work easier might help convince some more people to step up. But, that's a just a theory! A GAME THEORY!

Music_Meister

Aug 8, 2019
Well I certainly appreciate it! But getting translation is certainly the crux of most issues here lol. Sadly, I can't translate, but I sure have enough time to kill and some technical know how. So I figure at least making the TL work easier might help convince some more people to step up. But, that's a just a theory! A GAME THEORY!
ok, good luck with that pal, and my offer stays if you ever need an extra hand, as I said it's the least I can do to give back to the community