3.70 star(s) 16 Votes

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Meh. So you decided to blame the engine for your lack of knowledge about how to use it correctly. :whistle::coffee:
I doubt that you can present a better gameplay in Renpy, you guys don't seem like you got the skills for it since creating a decent gameplay in Renpy is actually harder than doing so in rpgm.
Welp, another stupid vn with 0 gameplay will be born i guess. One more or one less, doesn't matter. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

• Angry
Reactions: DaVe_X

Otze

Nov 24, 2022
Can someone help pls : how do i create the flame torch? i got the branches and cloth but i dont get how to craft the flame torch.(its the siede quest for the instrument)

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Meh. So you decided to blame the engine for your lack of knowledge about how to use it correctly. :whistle::coffee:
I doubt that you can present a better gameplay in Renpy, you guys don't seem like you got the skills for it since creating a decent gameplay in Renpy is actually harder than doing so in rpgm.
Welp, another stupid vn with 0 gameplay will be born i guess. One more or one less, doesn't matter. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

We never said it was the engine's fault, we simply couldn't find anyone who could handle it the way we needed. After almost 1.5 years and several people here on the forum not being able to program an update in RPG, we decided to change. But if it is that easy, you are welcome to try it, everything is already ready for another update in RPG!

As far as the gameplay we're planning, you have no idea what we're doing. I personally hate this click orgy that most VNs display. So just be calm and let yourself be surprised.

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Can someone help pls : how do i create the flame torch? i got the branches and cloth but i dont get how to craft the flame torch.(its the siede quest for the instrument)
You have to get clothes from Lilith's new house (in the closet at the top left) and collect branches on the ground in front of the cave and then put them together in the inventory.

Milchoholiker

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
We are currently working on a RenPY version. and we want to release the previous story as a kind of tech soon, but hunting for bugs has turned out to be more long-term than expected.

Aug 30, 2021
We are currently working on a RenPY version. and we want to release the previous story as a kind of tech soon, but hunting for bugs has turned out to be more long-term than expected.
So will the new version complete the corruption of both of the new girls and introduce a new one or focus on old content

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I thought this game was abandoned. Glad it is not. Fun to corrupt peasants and build a small goblin kingdom.

Reactions: kratos1234

Scene88

Oct 22, 2023
It´s been 3 months now. Any news on the actual progress?
I´d love to play this game again soon

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes