Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-03-26] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

Hello guys,

I haven't found a marketplace substitute to Gumroad yet, but there is a temporary solution to get my latest pack.
If you're interested in downloading my latest pack, March 2024, you can do it on my new SubscribeStar page. By joining the only purchasable Tier, you'll have access to the full March 2024 art pack.

Once everything gets customized better, I'll either be able to use this as a storefront for my art packs or an alternative/backup to Patreon.

Thank you everyone and have a nice day!

Patreon post image.png

Pronmole

Apr 9, 2018
Thank you ALOT for sharing, i wanted Revvy alot, but bruh, 3 gigs, 1000 images in "variants"? has he gone bonkers? LMAO like CALM DOWN youre good as is make like 3 variants tops or something, or like someone previously said he should just post PSDs or something, anyway, thanks again <3

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
Thank you ALOT for sharing, i wanted Revvy alot, but bruh, 3 gigs, 1000 images in "variants"? has he gone bonkers? LMAO like CALM DOWN youre good as is make like 3 variants tops or something, or like someone previously said he should just post PSDs or something, anyway, thanks again <3
So we got his patrons mostly saying "we're fine with variants, just do your thing and we will keep on supporting you" and we got couple of freeloaders on a website that's usually leaking galleries, crying "NO YOU DOING IT ALL WRONG!! GIVE US PSDs, WE DON"T WANT SO MANY VARIANTS". Who is he going to listen to, what are the odds... Hmmm.

Speaking of which, I wonder if he's going to pay his attention to Star Rail once again (IIRC he did Kafka and Tingyun so far, unless I'm forgetting anything) since latest version updates gave us 2 "mommy" waifus already. I mean, look at Black Swan, her pose is already good enough, all she needs - is more "VARIANTS!!! CURSED VARIANTS!!!!!1111"

Last edited:

Pronmole

Apr 9, 2018
So we got his patrons mostly saying "we're fine with variants, just do your thing and we will keep on supporting you" and we got couple of freeloaders on a website that's usually leaking galleries, crying "NO YOU DOING IT ALL WRONG!! GIVE US PSDs, WE DON"T WANT SO MANY VARIANTS". Who is he going to listen to, what are the odds... Hmmm.

Speaking of which, I wonder if he's going to pay his attention to Star Rail once again (IIRC he did Kafka and Tingyun so far, unless I'm forgetting anything) since latest version updates gave us 2 "mommy" waifus already. I mean, look at Black Swan, her pose is already good enough, all she needs - is more "VARIANTS!!! CURSED VARIANTS!!!!!1111"
I dont recall demanding him to do anything lmao, idk why youre offended on his or his patrons behalf. I literally just thanked for the share and mentioned i agreed that a thousand images is overkill, thats it. Keep on clowning son

AnoTurtl

Jun 8, 2023
He doesn't play HSR as far as I know, so it's up to the request of his patrons, I guess

HM89

Jun 20, 2022

Hello guys,

I haven't found a marketplace substitute to Gumroad yet, but there is a temporary solution to get my latest pack.
If you're interested in downloading my latest pack, March 2024, you can do it on my new SubscribeStar page. By joining the only purchasable Tier, you'll have access to the full March 2024 art pack.

Once everything gets customized better, I'll either be able to use this as a storefront for my art packs or an alternative/backup to Patreon.

Thank you everyone and have a nice day!

View attachment 3493291
Any nude version of her too?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes