• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Pinup Sciamano240 Collection [2024-03-26] [Sciamano240]

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes

thirstyman

Mar 7, 2020
And here we go on again "waah-waah, too many variants, waah waah, useless variants" rollercoaster. I got a proposition for OP, alternative packs for such kind of people, make zip of the very first and last image in the pack, so-called "before-after", so they can calm their tits and stop complaining about "rubbish variants".
To stay on track, it's good to see Sciamano being faithful to himself and not dropping Genshin characters, gacha lovers also deserve some love. Too bad he did the "safe pose" of Navia, was honestly hoping for something like this: View attachment 3480154
what set is this image from?

Coluber

May 3, 2019
how the fuck it's 3gb?!?
I was about to make a joke about it being smaller than the new Star Wars Battlefront, but quite frankly, that situation isn't funny at all.
That being said, the Revy folder should say something like 'loose hair' instead of 'long hair'. Her hair length isn't really changing, after all.

Reactions: thirstyman

CattoLover

Sep 24, 2018
Report to comics updates next time pls, we might miss posts
I'll mirror March to OP in a bit
Are you referring to the people maintaining the OP? Or is it something else? Sorry it's been a while since I last uploaded content for others on here. :eek:

LordLegolas

Forum Fanatic
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Are you referring to the people maintaining the OP? Or is it something else? Sorry it's been a while since I last uploaded content for others on here. :eek:
Yea, if you upload something and want it to be mirrored, you click "Report" on your own post and select "Comic / Animation Update". That way uploaders will 100% see it and provide more links rather than your only one ;)

First 2 are update reports for Uploaders, remaining 3 are for Mods

Alecks_tK

Sep 15, 2023
1K?!? I usually don't do this but i guess I'll have to delete the redundant imgs. I bet there are like 4 expressions and 500 pointless variants per set.
Funnily enough, it could've been even more since he missed out the pubes variants of about five or six bikini versions (with thong on, but with pubes peaking out).

EDIT - huh, same with the Meimei set, quite a few 'pubes possible' variants missing. LOL

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lorddernan

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Moron should just release PSD's instead of 5000 variants.
This certainly wouldn't solve the problem. PSD files are heavy as hell. If he kept all the variations and additional levels, I'm sure the PSD files would weigh twice as much. I quickly checked out the Patreon link from Krys Decker from last month. The folder with 127 photos weighs 900 MB, and the folder with 3 PSDs weighs 1.8 GB. Only in the case of Krys, I can choose what to download and what not to.

aqs101

Dec 29, 2019
This certainly wouldn't solve the problem. PSD files are heavy as hell. If he kept all the variations and additional levels, I'm sure the PSD files would weigh twice as much. I quickly checked out the Patreon link from Krys Decker from last month. The folder with 127 photos weighs 900 MB, and the folder with 3 PSDs weighs 1.8 GB. Only in the case of Krys, I can choose what to download and what not to.
Not to mention there will certainly appear people altering that PSD and claiming it to be their original content, maybe even setting their own Patreon page.

QrowRhogan

May 6, 2022
Over 300 for Revy, with expression variants and long hair. Holy gadzooks. I love the outfits for her: default, bunnygirl, gold bikini, Tokyo Winter clothes (sexy ver.). I've been getting rid of cameltoe pictures lately, so that'll make the galleries smaller. Not familiar with Mei Mei, so sorting her set out will be tricky. Navia was easy to sort out.

Feb 10, 2022
Not to mention there will certainly appear people altering that PSD and claiming it to be their original content, maybe even setting their own Patreon page.
That does not happen.
1. There many Artists who sell the PSD aswell.
2. You can do what you said without the PSD easily aswell.

Feb 10, 2022
No dont think it would be really that much. Krys is a exception. Check PSD's from other Artists they are not so heavy.
Especially if it just is Facial expression/Clothing.

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
No dont think it would be really that much. Krys is a exception. Check PSD's from other Artists they are not so heavy.
Especially if it just is Facial expression/Clothing.
I admit, Krys rally was a bad example. I used him as an example because I had easy access to his folder from my cell phone. But it is still a safe assumption that Sciamono's PSD without additional levels with variations will weigh about 200-300 MB. This is the weight of over 100-150 PNG illustrations in reasonable resolutions. And each additional level with additional variation will easily increase the weight of the PSD file at least one MB. The greater the change in work, the greater the change in weight. A change above 10 MB will not be unusual.
I tested it and this time on Dandonfuga's PSD
You won't convince me that in such a situation, saving in the form of PSD will be profitable in any way.

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes