RPGM Completed Complete Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I updated the links to v1.01 of the patch. I messed up with the folder structure, so the translated images never overwrote the originals, but it's been fixed in the latest patch.
I'll try that then but before you translated the image before you update the patch right?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
yeah completed the first quest after going to the guild and returning after
before that it used to be stable 120 but after completing the first quest and having quest ui upper right of the screen i noticed the fps isn't stable till i deactivate the ui
Yeah I know and It's quite random too when it happens not sure how to fix that

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
Yeah I know and It's quite random too when it happens not sure how to fix that
noticed hiding quest ui removed the stuttering/lag
had stutter issues while using ctrl key on dialogs when i were fast forwarding to first quest
hiding the ui completely got rid of the lag and stutter

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
AceCyclone

I don't think the lag issue is a problem. The game works well in general. You should look for errors in the translation. For example, after doing the level 20 mission where the queen and the queen's sister are talking, there is an error in a word. which says yueendom instead of queendom referring to the kingdom
the lag isn't from the translation, tested it on 3 versions of Japanese game
all of them lagged till i removed the quest ui
guess it's a 1.18 bug thing
because i did complete the game on jp 1.09 and never had such stutter/lag

Gdjadnww

Oct 22, 2023
how to hide the message text in this game? also, it feels like the voice is missing from every women when sex, does anyone else has dis problem? thx

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
It would be good if it at least had a version 1.18 compress because it has an exaggerated weight although at least the compress weighs 800mb or 1G

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
the lag isn't from the translation, tested it on 3 versions of Japanese game
all of them lagged till i removed the quest ui
guess it's a 1.18 bug thing
because i did complete the game on jp 1.09 and never had such stutter/lag
Maybe it needs to be updated did the developer updated the game yet? Or was 1.18 the final version?

F4S1

Aug 29, 2019
Alright, I updated the opening post here with the pre-patched game and patch. If you already have v1.18 of the game, you can download just the patch and extract the files into your game's www folder to apply the patch. There is usually always some sort of problem, so please tell me if you encounter any errors, untranslated text, or typos.
This man, whose deeds surpassed the accomplishments of many, whose dreams extended beyond language barriers and whose will was stronger than misunderstanding, was marked by the grace of heaven and the perseverance of his own efforts. Thanks to his labor, we can enjoy playing in our native language. His path was thorny, but each step, soaked in sweat and perseverance, brought him closer to the summit, where our sincere gratitude awaits him.(big paste lol)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: BaguetteMez

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Maybe it needs to be updated did the developer updated the game yet? Or was 1.18 the final version?
1.18 is the last update, do not expect much more, there is only a little lag in some areas and are seconds, in terms of performance and scenes and translation it is quite good, so if you have the problem that the game is unplayable because the fps drop below 30 and everything is very slow, it is a problem with the device you use to play and not a problem with the game

edit: I may be wrong reading you, but it seems that you are saying that the game is performing poorly and you can't play because of the lag

Last edited:

Scylernex

Jan 9, 2020
It would be good if it at least had a version 1.18 compress because it has an exaggerated weight although at least the compress weighs 800mb or 1G
how many times have you asked for a compressed version already lol, is it so difficult to download only 2 gb?

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
how many times have you asked for a compressed version already lol, is it so difficult to download only 2 gb?
yeah i dont see compressed games worth it.. it's small for sure but could lead to new bugs/crashes/missing files
i might be wrong but that's my understanding of compressed rpgm games

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
See if you understand, it's better to explain it to you in more detail. My cell phone has 4 G RAM and it's not that difficult for them to give me a compress because even if I downloaded it, it wouldn't even let me play it instead of playing with joiplay.

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
That's why I always ask for it so that it doesn't make it difficult for me to play it or that the notification appears that I have little space or things like that.

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
ace's translation seems better then old mtl 1.9, even so they took the links of so yeah .. 1.9 now a past thing

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
ace's translation seems better then old mtl 1.9, even so they took the links of so yeah .. 1.9 now a past thing
So there is nothing else to do, even if I am asking for a tablet of the game version 1.18, they will not give it to me, thank you for your attention.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
So there is nothing else to do, even if I am asking for a tablet of the game version 1.18, they will not give it to me, thank you for your attention.
bruh I'm going to be clear if you want a compressed version you are asking in the wrong thread go to the search engine of the forum and look for a thread that makes compressions of games and make a request to compress the game there are people who do it :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: is not so difficult

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote