RPGM Completed Complete Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AceCyclone

Nov 10, 2017
Alright, I updated the opening post here with the pre-patched game and patch. If you already have v1.18 of the game, you can download just the patch and extract the files into your game's www folder to apply the patch. There is usually always some sort of problem, so please tell me if you encounter any errors, untranslated text, or typos.

Last edited:

rinlenisno1

Nov 5, 2020
Alright, I updated the opening post here with the pre-patched game and patch. If you already have v1.18 of the game, you can download just the patch and extract the files into your game's www folder to apply the patch. There is usually always some sort of problem, so please tell me if you encounter any errors, untranslated text, or typos.
So if I dont have anything yet I just download the prepatch ?

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
thanks bro that work in progress icon can be removed now
did great job

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote