RPGM Completed Complete Niramare Quest [RJ01132085] [v1.18] [Sexecute]

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
No It's not at the beginning of the game it's when you fucked the 3 girls or do some random quest then returned to the guild then the game gets slightly laggy
yeah completed the first quest after going to the guild and returning after
before that it used to be stable 120 but after completing the first quest and having quest ui upper right of the screen i noticed the fps isn't stable till i deactivate the ui

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
before that it used to be stable 120 but after completing the first quest and having quest ui upper right of the screen i noticed the fps isn't stable till i deactivate the ui
AceCyclone

I don't think the lag issue is a problem. The game works well in general. You should look for errors in the translation. For example, after doing the level 20 mission where the queen and the queen's sister are talking, there is an error in a word. which says yueendom instead of queendom referring to the kingdom

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I updated the links to v1.01 of the patch. I messed up with the folder structure, so the translated images never overwrote the originals, but it's been fixed in the latest patch.
I'll try that then but before you translated the image before you update the patch right?

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah I know and It's quite random too when it happens not sure how to fix that

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
Yeah I know and It's quite random too when it happens not sure how to fix that
noticed hiding quest ui removed the stuttering/lag
had stutter issues while using ctrl key on dialogs when i were fast forwarding to first quest
hiding the ui completely got rid of the lag and stutter

Damon248

Dec 5, 2023
AceCyclone

I don't think the lag issue is a problem. The game works well in general. You should look for errors in the translation. For example, after doing the level 20 mission where the queen and the queen's sister are talking, there is an error in a word. which says yueendom instead of queendom referring to the kingdom
the lag isn't from the translation, tested it on 3 versions of Japanese game
all of them lagged till i removed the quest ui
guess it's a 1.18 bug thing
because i did complete the game on jp 1.09 and never had such stutter/lag

Gdjadnww

Oct 22, 2023
how to hide the message text in this game? also, it feels like the voice is missing from every women when sex, does anyone else has dis problem? thx

The_Evil_lord

Jul 12, 2023
It would be good if it at least had a version 1.18 compress because it has an exaggerated weight although at least the compress weighs 800mb or 1G