Others None Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe

DingoRingo

Sep 16, 2020
Didn't actually get the chance to take a look at the TL until today, thanks for uploading. Its MTL like you said but quite good for one. Have you considered uploading/linking your MTL to the VNDB page? I know a lot of folk have been wanting more Anim.teamMM Games translated and this might help to spur that.
My game crashes with the mtl added how did you fix that?

Toudaioken

Feb 1, 2020
My game crashes with the mtl added how did you fix that?
I've had mixed luck when dealing with that bug. For whatever reason some instances of the game have had zero issues with the patch and others have crashed frequently. As such, I think it may have to do with the particular game DL, but I couldn't tell you which ones are good because its been far too long since I last took the time to troubleshoot.

Anyways, a temp workaround is to save before the crash, switchout the patched kabe_sce.dat (can't remember the extension) with the original, load up the save, advance just passed the crash, save, switch the patch back in, load the save back and continue playing until the next crash, at which point you do the aforementioned again. Its a pain, but thats what worked for me.

Kim jongun199613

Aug 12, 2022
oh, I completely forgot. I do indeed:

Caution: It's clearly machine translated as it has issues difference between gender and so on but it's made by the same guy whom machine translated the other game. But it's completely okay for mtl standard to get the general point across.
cant downlaod the link, pls fix it
anim.teamMM was thebest

Jltwo12

Nov 7, 2022
I've had mixed luck when dealing with that bug. For whatever reason some instances of the game have had zero issues with the patch and others have crashed frequently. As such, I think it may have to do with the particular game DL, but I couldn't tell you which ones are good because its been far too long since I last took the time to troubleshoot.

Anyways, a temp workaround is to save before the crash, switchout the patched kabe_sce.dat (can't remember the extension) with the original, load up the save, advance just passed the crash, save, switch the patch back in, load the save back and continue playing until the next crash, at which point you do the aforementioned again. Its a pain, but thats what worked for me.
Any chance you can upload the MTL? The other guy's link is dead.

Toudaioken

Feb 1, 2020
Heres a reupload.
Understand that your game almost certainly is going to ctd with this. It can be circumvented by strategically saving your game and switching out this patch for the original file. I've been testing the game recently and have found that emulating a Japanese system will help, but still won't prevent crashing alltogether.

Reactions: MikeOG

Thangvgttdhbk

Aug 11, 2020
Heres a reupload.
Understand that your game almost certainly is going to ctd with this. It can be circumvented by strategically saving your game and switching out this patch for the original file. I've been testing the game recently and have found that emulating a Japanese system will help, but still won't prevent crashing alltogether.
Hey bro, can you share the link to download this game. I can't use the game download from onlyhgame because the serial code