Others None Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
Oh I think I still have this one machine translated on my pc back at home if anyone wants it. Might have deleted it; it was over a year ago since I played it.

Diablosifa

Jan 27, 2020
Oh I think I still have this one machine translated on my pc back at home if anyone wants it. Might have deleted it; it was over a year ago since I played it.
did you already finished the game? if yes can you share the save game?

thanks you

Toudaioken

Feb 1, 2020
I've been hoping for any translation of this game for nearly ten years now. If you've still got the MTL then please do share it!

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
I've been hoping for any translation of this game for nearly ten years now. If you've still got the MTL then please do share it!
oh, I completely forgot. I do indeed:

Caution: It's clearly machine translated as it has issues difference between gender and so on but it's made by the same guy whom machine translated the other game. But it's completely okay for mtl standard to get the general point across.

Toudaioken

Feb 1, 2020

Caution: It's clearly machine translated as it has issues difference between gender and so on but it's made by the same guy whom machine translated the other game. But it's completely okay for mtl standard to get the general point across.
Didn't actually get the chance to take a look at the TL until today, thanks for uploading. Its MTL like you said but quite good for one. Have you considered uploading/linking your MTL to the VNDB page? I know a lot of folk have been wanting more Anim.teamMM Games translated and this might help to spur that.

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
Didn't actually get the chance to take a look at the TL until today, thanks for uploading. Its MTL like you said but quite good for one. Have you considered uploading/linking your MTL to the VNDB page? I know a lot of folk have been wanting more Anim.teamMM Games translated and this might help to spur that.
Nah, its not mine, I didn't make it. I just compiled the script.

Kim jongun199613

Aug 12, 2022
View attachment 1404292
Title: Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe

Developer website:
Language: Japanese
Translation into English
Samples: Milf, Cheating , Big Tits, Pregnant, Vaginal sex, Multiple Endings
Link to vndb site :

Description
Hiroto and his wife Nodoka are married and love each other, but over the years their sex life has become stale and less frequent than before.

They get invited to dinner by the Iseya couple, Masataka and his wife Saki, who they have met briefly before.
The Iseyas openly show their affection to each other and as their actions get more and more daring, Hiroto's sexual desire is rekindled.

After another dinner the Iseyas ask them, if they are interested in partner swapping.
Hiroto hesistates but Nodoka tells him, she trusts him and the decision is his.
View attachment 1404294 View attachment 1404295 View attachment 1404297 View attachment 1404298
Did u have english patch? Kabe no mukou series?

mayank29

Apr 25, 2020

which guy and which games did he mtl?