VN Ren'Py Abandoned Campus Situation [v0.2] [WD studio]

1.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
I think the driving animation in the showcase pictures in OP needs to be remade. She is not in the seat and the wheels are static. Regardless. Best of luck!

Reactions: WD studio

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
That preview animation of the girl sliding backwards while the car moves forwards without the wheels turning :oops: :LOL:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Campus Situation [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 446mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It would be interesting to know if the game is going to be harem and if it's going to have NTR and/or sharing. Until I know this I think I'm going to pass.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
It would be interesting to know if the game is going to be harem and if it's going to have NTR and/or sharing. Until I know this I think I'm going to pass.
im with the people asking about the tags would like to know what fetishes will be in the game and if they will be avoidable

Reactions: BlasKyau
Jan 21, 2018
Some idiotic UX this VN has. Been stupidly clicking every possible place just to get to the next frame only to end up doing the same shit again. Stop being a dick and let the arrows be visible instead of appearing only when we hover over them.
Piece of shit translation aren't helping either.
Renders are the only thing saving this shitfest!!

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
Right... So I don't want to be mean, or too harsh on my criticism here.
And I beg you, please don't take anything below as "dead-set serious".
Think of it as "satire" trying to "make a point"..

I fail to grasp what is going in this VN most the time.
There is a character, that you can put a name on. This character is "returning" to college/university?

And that's where everything collapse on itself.

I've pretty much spent more time trying to "write" the story in my head as I see each picture roll up on the screen,
than actually reading.

I'm no native English spoken person either, so I can't be all to serious and vehement on my criticism here.

If the dev sees this.. Try to write the VN and it's dialogues in your own native language. Then try translating it afterwards.
It actually helps when seeing a properly formulated sentence in front of you, and then translate it afterwards!
And try not to use google translate!
- if it is somewhat difficult, and not certain about some things; please, ask someone for help.
Often, people even volunteer around here, if a VN has enough of a following.

Try not to use too much "slang" either.
As so far, as far as I've seen, most of the time they are not used as their correct meaning in this VN.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But on a serious note, like mentioned, if you're not a native speaker, it helps to write stuff in your own language first.
Then translate afterwards. That goes for any language.

And don't get me wrong here. Not saying everything is donkey doo-doo here.
But it really could use work on the language used.

Aside from the language. Some "animations", could do with a touch up...
"Slideshows" are fine for the most part. Not everything have to be "60 frames per second".
With lower frame rates, "less, and slower camera movement" will make things look smoother.
It also makes less work for the person posing the set. And save a lot of time!
So if wanna take anything out of this, "Less is often more".

Else, renders are fine for the most part.

And sincerely, good luck on your VN!

WD studio

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2020
Right... So I don't want to be mean, or too harsh on my criticism here.
And I beg you, please don't take anything below as "dead-set serious".
Think of it as "satire" trying to "make a point"..

I fail to grasp what is going in this VN most the time.
There is a character, that you can put a name on. This character is "returning" to college/university?

And that's where everything collapse on itself.

I've pretty much spent more time trying to "write" the story in my head as I see each picture roll up on the screen,
than actually reading.

I'm no native English spoken person either, so I can't be all to serious and vehement on my criticism here.

If the dev sees this.. Try to write the VN and it's dialogues in your own native language. Then try translating it afterwards.
It actually helps when seeing a properly formulated sentence in front of you, and then translate it afterwards!
And try not to use google translate!
- if it is somewhat difficult, and not certain about some things; please, ask someone for help.
Often, people even volunteer around here, if a VN has enough of a following.

Try not to use too much "slang" either.
As so far, as far as I've seen, most of the time they are not used as their correct meaning in this VN.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But on a serious note, like mentioned, if you're not a native speaker, it helps to write stuff in your own language first.
Then translate afterwards. That goes for any language.

And don't get me wrong here. Not saying everything is donkey doo-doo here.
But it really could use work on the language used.

Aside from the language. Some "animations", could do with a touch up...
"Slideshows" are fine for the most part. Not everything have to be "60 frames per second".
With lower frame rates, "less, and slower camera movement" will make things look smoother.
It also makes less work for the person posing the set. And save a lot of time!
So if wanna take anything out of this, "Less is often more".

Else, renders are fine for the most part.

And sincerely, good luck on your VN!
After suffering vicious comments, I welcome your kind advice, frankly, I am developing ep2, I have paid someone to help me translate, but unfortunately her translation is still not ideal, but I have no way ah, I have to work during the day, at night to take care of my daughter, the rest of the time will be used to create the game, from beginning to end only I am a person in the development, during the period did not get any useful help, not even sponsors, I just rely on a passion to persevere

May 31, 2020
Man, other than good renders the VN is just a mess.... And I lost my shit with the exam tests.... Why give us tests but not include correct answers among the answers to pick from? ... That's just ridiculous.

Frostvred

Jan 21, 2019
After suffering vicious comments, I welcome your kind advice, frankly, I am developing ep2, I have paid someone to help me translate, but unfortunately her translation is still not ideal, but I have no way ah, I have to work during the day, at night to take care of my daughter, the rest of the time will be used to create the game, from beginning to end only I am a person in the development, during the period did not get any useful help, not even sponsors, I just rely on a passion to persevere
I didn't think my advice was too "kind" though, but I did indeed say not to think of it as mean, rater satire(humor). :ROFLMAO:
Sometimes, a picture can say a thousand words. Alas, you'll need a thousand words to properly describe a picture.

But yeah. Some times a little patience, going over and double checking things a couple times over before settling on a product, can do wonders. Such as writing a sentence in native language, then translate it afterwards when it's done.
Twice the work, but, it's just how it is sometimes.

Cheers!

Reactions: WD studio
1.70 star(s) 7 Votes