Collection Pinup BlushySpicy Collection [2024-04-24] [Blushypixy/BlushySpicy]

Ralphey

Aug 24, 2023
Hello everyone, coming here to share the torrent I made of the entire collection, I know it's just a few gigs, but I think it makes it easier to download everything, I'll update it according to new content.

Torrent [2023-12]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is probably the most aids method I have ever seen. I'm on mobile and have absolutely no clue how or what any of that is or means. If I have to essentially copy/paste that mile long wall of text it would take hours to do. Maybe it's just cause I dont understand that stuff though.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
This is probably the most aids method I have ever seen. I'm on mobile and have absolutely no clue how or what any of that is or means. If I have to essentially copy/paste that mile long wall of text it would take hours to do. Maybe it's just cause I dont understand that stuff though.
Torrents are an alternative way of downloading files.
Torrent files can be used in a torrent client (i.e. qBittorrent) to transfer files through a peer-to-peer protocol, allowing for no bandwidth restrictions or caps, no ads, and speeds that don't rely on a single server.
It's technically possible to do on a phone, but will most often occur on Desktop, where the long wall of text would be "Save as.." a .torrent file to then input in the client.

Reactions: BakalhauSalgado

coop91

Jul 22, 2020
Please, respect the 1 month rule. Because people didn't respect the rule, no more H-Scenes. Maybe if we do, they bring them back.

• Haha
Reactions: Aquiledelrosa

NZsun

Sep 8, 2021
Please, respect the 1 month rule. Because people didn't respect the rule, no more H-Scenes. Maybe if we do, they bring them back.
Do you have information on that anywhere? From what I can see, they stopped the h scenes in favour of their sticker shop. No posts anywhere about it being some kind of retaliation.

Reactions: BakalhauSalgado

thisisonlyatribute

Mar 3, 2022
They still make topless, but they used to make Hentai scenes. I think the last one was Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy and Kiteman having a three-way. Now it's just topless.
Lets be real here. They aren't going to do any art they can't use to make Stickers from any more. They blamed leakers for the decision, as a means to guilt people, but really they just changed course and aren't going to go back unless they find it to become way more lucrative. Notice how they also abandoned their game and such as well and aren't willing to do lewds of their OCs any longer.

coop91

Jul 22, 2020
Do you have information on that anywhere? From what I can see, they stopped the h scenes in favour of their sticker shop. No posts anywhere about it being some kind of retaliation.
I've been a patreon (on and off, but most of the time) since 2019. Once or twice and have exchanged messages with Spicy (Not Blushy) from time to time. They stopped with the H-content, so I asked what happened. Turns out, Blushy got tired of the leaks. Apparently she felt it was too much effort for the ammount of leaks she saw every month. At least, that's what they told me.

Reactions: qadfs

coop91

Jul 22, 2020
Lets be real here. They aren't going to do any art they can't use to make Stickers from any more. They blamed leakers for the decision, as a means to guilt people, but really they just changed course and aren't going to go back unless they find it to become way more lucrative. Notice how they also abandoned their game and such as well and aren't willing to do lewds of their OCs any longer.
They always said they would need different ways to make-ends-meet if the leaks continued, and this was before the stickers began. To be fair, the stickers are nice. Very good quality imho.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Apparently she felt it was too much effort for the ammount of leaks she saw every month. At least, that's what they told me.
When I asked in DMs, this is the reply I got:

[. . .]

You're right, I do get asked very often!

Its the same reason why we don't draw explicit NSFW anymore as of 2 years ago; we've had too many bad experiences with past patrons and fans who were very aggressively demanding about our OCs and what we should and shouldn't do with them.

The worst ones were honestly the folks who would threaten us through messages if we didn't draw them having sex and only nude

it honestly made it no longer fun to draw NSFW in general and especially not of our OCs anymore

I'm sorry if this is disappointing, but I still have anxiety thinking about those folks from time to time

And yeah, we still love drawing our OCs, but we don't want to attract that kind of attention again for them

Reactions: qadfs