Collection Pinup BlushySpicy Collection [2024-04-24] [Blushypixy/BlushySpicy]

TobiM69

Oct 17, 2023
those are the only images there or the others haven't been uploaded yet, it's just a question.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If I’m not mistaken, it’s the NSFW images they don’t want people sharing early, so I guess if it’s just the SFW versions, I should be in the clear? So here’s the rest of the HD pack for November.

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
If I’m not mistaken, it’s the NSFW images they don’t want people sharing early, so I guess if it’s just the SFW versions, I should be in the clear? So here’s the rest of the HD pack for November.
Actually, is it possible you could also put up both the SFW and NSFW images you have from the previous months as well? For some reason, the packs we have here for the last few months (I think almost all of them this year) are in a smaller standard resolution. The ones you give seem to be the actual HD resolution as far as I can tell. Maybe someone can confirm this but I don't think we have the actual HD versions of the past dozen or so packs.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Actually, is it possible you could also put up both the SFW and NSFW images you have from the previous months as well? For some reason, the packs we have here for the last few months (I think almost all of them this year) are in a smaller standard resolution. The ones you give seem to be the actual HD resolution as far as I can tell. Maybe someone can confirm this but I don't think we have the actual HD versions of the past dozen or so packs.
The guy who shared the November NSFW images seems to have given the HD versions, so IDK. However, if you tell me how far back you need me to go, I don’t mind sharing previous HD packs.

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
The guy who shared the November NSFW images seems to have given the HD versions, so IDK. However, if you tell me how far back you need me to go, I don’t mind sharing previous HD packs.
As far as I can tell, I think the packs that are in Standard Resolution and in need of the HD ones are:
March, April, May, June, August, September, and October of 2023.

November seems to have SFW images in HD, while the NSFW images are in SD. Comparing yours to his, the NSFW ones are definately smaller than your SFW ones.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
As far as I can tell, I think the packs that are in Standard Resolution and in need of the HD ones are:
March, April, May, June, August, September, and October of 2023.

November seems to have SFW images in HD, while the NSFW images are in SD. Comparing yours to his, the NSFW ones are definately smaller than your SFW ones.
Here are the for the specified previous months.

I don’t mind sharing the HD NSFW variants for November as well, but unlike the previous poster, I’d like to respect the creator’s wishes in waiting one month before sharing, so, if no one’s done it by then, you can remind me on the 30th of December if you want.

TheJJJ

Aug 4, 2020
Here are the for the specified previous months.

I don’t mind sharing the HD NSFW variants for November as well, but unlike the previous poster, I’d like to respect the creator’s wishes in waiting one month before sharing, so, if no one’s done it by then, you can remind me on the 30th of December if you want.
Sweet! That definately fixes that issue. The only one that's missing in there is October.

I also appreciate the offer to give the HD November pics when the time eventually comes.

Thanks a bunch!

thisisonlyatribute

Mar 3, 2022
People got too thirsty for her OCs and she clammed up hard and dropped the game she was working on. Now she just makes things she can turn into stickers so she can make more money off her diehards. We'll never see any creativity from her again while this is the state of her content.

I do love her art, but its sad to see.

Nov 18, 2020
People got too thirsty for her OCs and she clammed up hard and dropped the game she was working on. Now she just makes things she can turn into stickers so she can make more money off her diehards. We'll never see any creativity from her again while this is the state of her content.

I do love her art, but its sad to see.
Stickers killed this artist 100%. Then they complain about pirates when they offer no other option to access any of their old content.

Reactions: Tighter