WHAT HAPPENED TO PBX(PANDORA'S BOX)

Final Boss

Feb 20, 2019
Does PBX still put out new content? Since WWOEC shut down as well as Milftoon, I haven't seen any of his work pop up anywhere. Would anyone know where he posts his new stuff these days if at all?

Just as a reference he was the artist that did the famous Dragon Ball Z comic "kamehasutra"

uncle sam

Nov 24, 2017
Indeed, his last work that I have seen was Goofy vacation from Milftoon. And it was November. Before there was more reccurent work from PBX.

DrMeule

Nov 28, 2020
He/She draw some comics for Milftoons, but I would really appreciate it if it had a patreon or something, to support it and have more content. I always loved what this artist produced

-FlavorTown-

Aug 2, 2017
Seems to still be somewhat active

If I had to guess Patreon wouldn't allow them to to keep an account given the the nature of their material so they do commission work for others like Milftoon

sephys

Apr 11, 2018
I really wonder if PBX is okay... My favorite artist by far. It this day and age there are ton of sites that can offer whatever milftoon did. Hell they could make an onlyfans or whatever! I just hope PBX knows there are tons of fans just waiting.