3D-Daz Fan Art True Bond Art Assets & Fan Art

Slorpn

May 26, 2018
Purely dforce sim. I’m experimenting with some morphs to see if I can the “under boob tuck” thing to flow more “naturally” at the moment. The chair was a poor candidate during the sim (dress catches on the chair at the top of the back), so I simmed using a simple bench and then moved the chair in after.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Purely dforce sim. I’m experimenting with some morphs to see if I can the “under boob tuck” thing to flow more “naturally” at the moment. The chair was a poor candidate during the sim (dress catches on the chair at the top of the back), so I simmed using a simple bench and then moved the chair in after.
This type of simulation has to be done as an animation with around 10 frames where the chair, at the beginning, is positioned slightly backwards and downwards, without touching anything!
The character maintains the sitting pose with her arms open from the beginning and just moves her arms very slowly and the chair goes up and forward very slowly until her final position!
At the end, you should simulate a few frames ahead of the simulation, so 15 frames in total, to let the clothes lay down!
Is that how you tried to do it or did you start with the character standing and then taking a sitting position?

In any case, I think the simulation is very well done and this problem with the right breast is easily resolved with photoshop or by hiding some polygons with the GEOMETRY EDITOR tool that you have in DAZ!
Don't think that even the most experienced people don't use image editing tricks or other tricks within Daz to achieve seemingly perfect simulations!
What matters is the final result you present, nothing more!

Slorpn

May 26, 2018
Is that how you tried to do it or did you start with the character standing and then taking a sitting position?
Hah, yep you guessed it. Started from the standing pose. As I was watching it I was thinking "I think I'm missing something important". From your comment and noticing the "Start bones from memorized pose" setting, I'll experiment with a better workflow.

killerloop7012

Aug 29, 2023
I am ussing the AutismMix SDXL model (you can get it on civitai) and trained my own Lora for jessica on that model, the face and eyes are a little bit wonky but I was too lazy to fix it, at least the body parts look ok.

There is no such thing as "AI spam" creating AI images takes a lot of time, experimentation, money and skill, it's not like I just use one reference image of jessica, type in some prompt and go drink coffee until it makes tons of good images.

Can you please upload the lora file?

Im doing some testing the last few days with realistic checkpoints but cant quite get the right face:

She is a little too asian i think :D

00033-3739052714.png
1714433139404.png

And to confirm what you said - its definitely not AI SPAM... its even way more time consuming than DAZ
Not comparing the 2 of course... if my trash PC doesn't show blue screen after 1h+ playing with DAZ i would be still using it but for now this is a good alternative to be active in this lovely community :D

Last edited:

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
Can you please upload the lora file?

Im doing some testing the last few days with realistic checkpoints but cant quite get the right face:

She is a little too asian i think :D

View attachment 3587596
View attachment 3587675

And to confirm what you said - its definitely not AI SPAM... its even way more time consuming than DAZ
Not comparing the 2 of course... if my trash PC doesn't show blue screen after 1h+ playing with DAZ i would be still using it but for now this is a good alternative to be active in this lovely community :D
I'll upload my latest lora later for you, btw you'll have to play around with the negative prompts to get her not lookin asian, also what model did you use?

• Red Heart
Reactions: killerloop7012

killerloop7012

Aug 29, 2023
I'll upload my latest lora later for you, btw you'll have to play around with the negative prompts to get her not lookin asian, also what model did you use?
Thanks bro!
Yeah, i got like 50 negatives but will need time to see what-how works - thanks for the tip!
The above pictures are generated using Realisticmix666_v40 (from civitai) but just last night i tried realisticVisionV60B1_v51VAE and realisticmix_iiV11Version11 and the results were very good + it takes less time to generate/render for some reason than Realisticmix666_v40
And im also using refiner - sd_xl_refiner_1.0.
Now testing some different loras combined and will upload the results if they are good :)

Last edited:

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
What is Terminatorgames plan? Does he intend to create a game or does he intend to be an animator like Jackerman? Anyway, I'll help. Although, in financial terms, I don't know what would be the best gateway to gaining supporters, creating a game or a video.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

junoM5

Nov 21, 2018
What is Terminatorgames plan? Does he intend to create a game or does he intend to be an animator like Jackerman? Anyway, I'll help. Although, in financial terms, I don't know what would be the best gateway to gaining supporters, creating a game or a video.
I think lots of fans want him to make a game but ultimately its up to him to decide.anyway i would support both the game and the animator option.Maybe you guys can team up together to create something i mean others have also posted some very good art.

Wolf-N7

Jul 28, 2020
I think lots of fans want him to make a game but ultimately its up to him to decide.anyway i would support both the game and the animator option.Maybe you guys can team up together to create something i mean others have also posted some very good art.
Agreed alot great artists been posting , we need something to carryon with these characters , true bond is superb story and direction it's been going , be great if people can continue or do side story content like perfect bond , or even a mini series of art and story .

User12332

Nov 5, 2023
Artists are one thing. Telling a good story and developing it at the right pace is the key. This is exactly the case with Cloudlet. He managed to create a great story with roughly 1500 renders.

Reactions: Anonymous7V