Seeking Trap swinging/sharing

Cullen

Jan 20, 2017
Hello guys. I have a request about unusual fetish in games.
You (Protagonist) have more then one LI in game, and one of them is trap/futa/trans/gay, basically someone with a dick. And you can allow him fuck your other LI (sharing/swinging) or he don't ask you and just doing it without permision (NTR).
I know that it isn't a common thing and few games have it, but maybe someone has come across something similar and share your experience in this thread.

Thak you in advance.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hello guys. I have a request about unusual fetish in games.
You (Protagonist) have more then one LI in game, and one of them is trap/futa/trans/gay, basically someone with a dick. And you can allow him fuck your other LI (sharing/swinging) or he don't ask you and just doing it without permision (NTR).
I know that it isn't a common thing and few games have it, but maybe someone has come across something similar and share your experience in this thread.

Thak you in advance.
Building our Futature perhaps? Was the first AVN off the top of my head that I could think of when reading your post.

Cullen

Jan 20, 2017

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Yeah, also https://f95zone.to/threads/futa-family-v0-2-18-ani-has-problems.125074/ an interesting game, the only thing
I didn't really like was how quickly the progress was going. No corruption, no persuasion, no flirting.
5 minutes after start of the game, and your LI already having sex all around. But game is good.
There is also this one Futa Fantasy if you have not already tried it out i.e. Can't recall if the futa character in the game was one of the MC's LI, but the futa does end up corrupting and fucking the MC's LI and other women in his life. The game doesn't have the greatest grammar though. Like, its not MTL level of bad, but sometimes I was kind of confused a bit as to what the characters in-game were trying to say to one another.

Jan 21, 2022
Endara Chronicles has at least 3 male mc, futa love interest, and female (mostly side) love interest threesomes (with optional full penetration for each) and 1 male mc, futa love interest, and trap/trans (side) love interest threesome.