File format
Supported languages
Genre
File size2.65GB

Product Summary

Slimy moving anime erotic RPG!
Animation erotic RPG "Pure White"

■Synopsis
Yui Mashiro looks like an ordinary school girl, but she is actually a skilled exorcist.
Yui keeps her feelings hidden in her heart, and she continues to fight today.
The reason why she fights...

■Highlights・Almost all scenes are
animated with Live2D!
Over 18,000 different CG images are slippery and slippery! In addition, you can sexually harass her by touching her breasts or lower body on the status screen. ・A total of 58 erotic events ! There is also a recollection room, so you can watch the event as many times as you like. ・Enriched erotic status items In addition to the degree of development such as breasts and pussy, you can see the history of experienced sex events. In addition, your personality, sexual thoughts, and the type of opposite sex you like will change depending on your experience. ・There is a random pregnancy function that will randomly get pregnant when you get vaginal cum shot. (The random pregnancy function will be released when the game progresses to the middle stage) ・Equipped with cross-sectional view on/off function
・No troublesome leveling or battles! You can proceed smoothly and concentrate on the story.

Introducing the characters :
・Yui Mashiro At
first glance she looks like an ordinary school girl, but she is actually a skilled warrior. She is fighting demons for a certain purpose. She wants to live her school life without standing out too much , but she tends to stand out because of her looks and her oversized breasts . Many of the boys at her school admire her.

・Kenta Yui's boyfriend. A serious male student.
・Director The director of the exorcist warrior organization to which Yui belongs.

■ Etch Events Here are some of the contents of the Etch Events in the game.
・Her breasts are raped by boys at school
・ Sexual harassment from her boss
・Attacked by a corps of shota who got into heat with Yui in a school swimsuit in the pool
・Cuckolded by her boyfriend 's friend. At first, she was reluctant, but gradually...?
・She accidentally entered a mixed bathing bath and was surrounded by uncles and was touched.

Then, when I was overwhelmed and fainted, I thought I had been saved

... The tentacle demon's lewd poison made me swell and produce breast milk. On top of that, I was running out of energy and had
to

drink

. Infiltrating a suspicious party of demons in a disrespectful Moo Moo suit

... When I hid my pregnancy, the teacher who found out about it made despicable demands on the condition that I didn't reveal the secret

... Soap . There are 58 erotic events, such as working at

... ... being cuckold by an uncle who is good at sex

... ... being defeated by a giant demon who is twice as big as himself and being seeded and pressed ... and so on. (10 of them are short mini-events.) This work was created with the WOLF RPG Editor. It is recommended to check the operation with the trial version.

Updated to ver2!
1c054b477b21003b90136b0f4b105cad.jpg
A lot of events have increased with the update!
A new story!
b98a76462f6b9fcd76b0fb0b74ef0894.jpg
The stronger the light, the darker the darkness...
What will happen to Yui...!?
e5f55c0c900b7018cbbbce65a4c2e98e.jpg
Update information
  • Jul/03/2023Price revisionChanged from 1,600 yen to 1,900 yen.
  • May/18/2023Content addedUpdated to ver2 and added 14 events
  • Oct/09/2022bug fixes
  • Sep/28/2022bug fixes
Download

Untranslated

main.png main7.png main6.png main5.png main4.png main3.png main2.png main1.png b98a76462f6b9fcd76b0fb0b74ef0894.jpg e5f55c0c900b7018cbbbce65a4c2e98e.jpg

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Honestly, I think is still their best game by the group to me, this is even cheaper than Scarlet princess which was released a year ago
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways I hope some translates this Mtool is a good tool to translate, but it can only do so much for wolf games

Last edited: