RPGM None [Translation Request] Magical Girl Serafier / 魔法少女セラフィエール [Demo] [Magical Ponpon]

KarylSummer

Sep 12, 2018
All I need a mtl.. although it would be preferable if someone translated the game, I'm not going to be greedy.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Can someone tell me where the elevator keys are and how to get them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Impression of the game is good enough. I find it pretty disappointing how limited the battle fuck component is where mooks can't even break her clothes, let alone do more interesting things. It makes fighting them a real drag because of the QTE and high mana cost for escaping from a restraint that is not interesting. Was considering trying to translate it, but unless it gets updated with more in-battle content, probably not.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
[231014][マジカルぽんぽん] 魔法少女セラフィエール [RJ333934]

bndlover

Jun 4, 2019

Impression of the game is good enough. I find it pretty disappointing how limited the battle fuck component is where mooks can't even break her clothes, let alone do more interesting things. It makes fighting them a real drag because of the QTE and high mana cost for escaping from a restraint that is not interesting. Was considering trying to translate it, but unless it gets updated with more in-battle content, probably not.
After playing Luna's misfortune, I was looking forward to game of at least somewhat similar quality (if not that high level of quality), but I was pretty disappointed as well. The h-system doesn't seem to work so there was no reason to have it (other restraint games don't have it, and it works just fine). The gameplay is very unabalanced. You're going to start one-shotting things if you even go back and forth between two rooms and clear mobs twice. I hope the dev balances the game a little more. It just needs stat tweaking. Even with some EP tweaks and enemy h-attack probability value, it could be a better experience.

This game is probably best off as just a gallery view after downloading a save rather than play to unlock anything. Bosses are weak, and by my first 45 minutes in, I was killing the pursuer without even breaking a sweat.

passixxx3

Mar 28, 2022

so its normal that the clothes dont break in combat?