RPGM [Translation Request] Bunny Girls Don't Give Up [AVANTGARDE]

rghost

Aug 12, 2017
In the latest deepl mtl I found in map "Monastery" the plugin command with spaces:
ICS_レシピ追加 Low grade cure stone

I have used these commands in map id 131 "Monastery":
ICS_ADD_RECIPE ITEM 2
ICS_ADD_RECIPE ITEM 3
ICS_ADD_RECIPE ITEM 97
ICS_ADD_RECIPE ITEM 98
ICS_ADD_RECIPE ITEM 122
ICS_ADD_RECIPE ITEM 372

Reactions: Shisaye

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Even DeepL gets lost in longer sentences - so it would be a tad easier to break the text into smaller chunks and only then start to "guess" xD
I did that while translating the game
Relative Twins Reverse Rape Me to Get Pregnant! If I'm Caught My Life is Over [Final] [mico]
Although it's a poor comparison, because in that game there's less text and it's simpler.

ANYway, thanks for your work!
EDIT:
Did you see this post?
It says something about recipes and so on, because as I understand it still hasn't been fixed in your patch?
Wut? Recipes should work in my version. I used a much less elegant and less fool proof method (let's pray I didn't make a typo somewhere) but during my tests they all worked fine.
For example here's the suicide stone recipe quest:
before
before completing quest.jpg
quest complete
quest.jpg
after
after completing quest.jpg

Edit:
In the latest deepl mtl I found in map "Monastery" the plugin command with spaces:
ICS_レシピ追加 Low grade cure stone

I have used these commands in map id 131 "Monastery":
ICS_ADD_RECIPE ITEM 2
ICS_ADD_RECIPE ITEM 3
ICS_ADD_RECIPE ITEM 97
ICS_ADD_RECIPE ITEM 98
ICS_ADD_RECIPE ITEM 122
ICS_ADD_RECIPE ITEM 372
Oh. Thanks for finding that one. Fixed it in DMTL1.41.
I know I should just use your more effective method, but I'm old and stubborn lol.

Edit2:
No idea how I missed that in the first place but empty crafting slots are translated in DMTL1.42 now.

Edit3:
profile images from my old MTL.
The clean images are on page 5, if someone wants to remake it.
Added the encrypted pictures in DMTL1.43. Thanks man.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Diegoz and NeZKyMaN

Seravee001

Dec 29, 2021
Here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.14, including manual edits of plugins/scripts.

Big thanks to rghost for translating the profile pictures.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As they say 'Not all heroes wear capes'

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
Here's an edited DeepL/Google hybrid MTL for v1.14, including manual edits of plugins/scripts.

Big thanks to rghost for translating the profile pictures.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bro how do we apply This patch need help

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Bro how do we apply This patch need help
If you have the normal unpacked version it's really just extracting into the game folder so it overwrites/merges the www folder.

If you have some weird packed version you would first have to unpack the game with EnigmaVBUnpacker, but that "shouldn't" be the case here.

Also please make sure you actually have v1.14. It will not work for a different version.

Reactions: Diegoz

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
If you have the normal unpacked version it's really just extracting into the game folder so it overwrites/merges the www folder.

If you have some weird packed version you would first have to unpack the game with EnigmaVBUnpacker, but that "shouldn't" be the case here.

Also please make sure you actually have v1.14. It will not work for a different version.
First of all thank you for replying the thing is I replaced your files with the existing one and there seems to be a problem

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
First of all thank you for replying the thing is I replaced your files with the existing one and there seems to be a problem
I have to admit I have never seen a script error with absolutely no additional information.
I can only guess that your game files are corrupted somehow.

Please make sure your system locale is Japanese(Japan) Locale tutorial ,
and re-download the game from this post,
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ls-dont-give-up-avantgarde.30922/post-6493682
before trying again.

Reactions: Diegoz

Boi6to9

May 1, 2021
Thanks bro
I have to admit I have never seen a script error with absolutely no additional information.
I can only guess that your game files are corrupted somehow.

Please make sure your system locale is Japanese(Japan) Locale tutorial ,
and re-download the game from this post,
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ls-dont-give-up-avantgarde.30922/post-6493682
before trying again.
I'll give it a try and let you know the results.
edit: bro thanks a lot! Finally it's working

Last edited: