Others None [Translation Request] Beautiful and Pretty Excel Chiffon (mille-feuille / small mille-feuille)

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
How exactly did you fix this? There's another Beizel fight which has the same error.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sorry it took me so long to respond, been AFK. I didn't do anything, I just uploaded the original file.

I think it is likely trying to look up the enemy by the name Beisel because the name was translated at some point in a place that is code rather than displayed text. That is my best guess looking at the code for that file since in my version is mostly see beizel and then his Japanese name.

AdmirenUp

Aug 18, 2021
Does anyone know how the mechanics regarding costume changes are? (aka how do you get and keep during gameplay the skinny one with the crest and the dark corrupted one)

Also, when one heroine is down but you still win the fight with the other one what happens?

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
Does anyone know how the mechanics regarding costume changes are? (aka how do you get and keep during gameplay the skinny one with the crest and the dark corrupted one)

Also, when one heroine is down but you still win the fight with the other one what happens?
You can swap it in the menu. Options>Adjustments and scroll through. IIRC you need to complete the route that unlocks the costumes to unlock them in Adjustments. Otherwise, they are locked to specific routes.

A heroine being down at stage clear has no impact on the routes.

VioletLilac

Aug 9, 2020
need assist one of the CG is locked and it need me to clear all missions and the only 2 missions is
clear statge 2 in 240 second, which i did but didnt clear
and stage 3 destroy like 20 motorcyle but there are no bike in stage 3 only pool

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
need assist one of the CG is locked and it need me to clear all missions and the only 2 missions is
clear statge 2 in 240 second, which i did but didnt clear
and stage 3 destroy like 20 motorcyle but there are no bike in stage 3 only pool
The Stage 2 might be bugged, I can't necessarily guarantee that the changes made to the English translation didn't break small, hard to trigger things like that.

The Stage 3 destroying motor cycles is funny, that was an achievement in the other game from this series that I translated. Not sure how that got in, very weird. No idea what that is, you'd need to download the Japanese version and translate it with your phone or something.

Reactions: VioletLilac