BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Hang on a fucking minute. 1.7GB for a HTML game!? The fuck!? I've seen full 3D games that take up less space than that. Christ. Optimise your game.

Reactions: Coaldy

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
If you want good quality at a fraction of the size, you should be using MP4's or WebM's.
I want to bring attention to this comment. This is critical. GIFs should not be used for this purpose (or most modern purposes). Generally use WebMs for quick little repeating clips and MP4s for anything more substantial.

TobeSIgma

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2019
I want to bring attention to this comment. This is critical. GIFs should not be used for this purpose (or most modern purposes). Generally use WebMs for quick little repeating clips and MP4s for anything more substantial.
Yes, in the next versions, I'll replace all GIF files with WebM

Reactions: kkai

blankmind

Oct 30, 2018
ERMM what the sigma?
sigmas are - in incel's language - a people, whom - according to those losers - "are the outsiders who don't play the social game and manage to win at it anyhow."

in reality it's a loner who alienates those around you and as a result you have commitment issues and an inability to talk to women effectively.

so, considering this, i don't have any hopes for this game being anything beyond nice gif collection.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ToBeSigma-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: freedomfr

Melanx0l1k

Feb 28, 2023
The game looks promising and cool, but there is very little content. Good luck with further development and I will be waiting for the next update. Respect from the mac user. And add regular pic man please

iamcharlie

Apr 9, 2020
First released 1.8 gb along with Kendra Lust !! Hoping something exciting and more regular update.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes