Others 妖夢員:The Nightmaretaker ~悪魔に憑かれた男~

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hypocryte72

May 25, 2018
kid123 use it with the exe that says oldsystem and it will work, but using MTools breaks the 3rd girl for some reason.
The third girl doesn't work on the *oldsystem.exe even without mtool, use the main exe and the third girl will load.
Stuck as well with the girl in the lab, how do you keep her drooling to get the "I"?
Just touch her breast/pussy multiple times with the vial on her mouth.
-
I thought the scat/enema girl has a bug that you can't hasten the piston, but turns out there is a condition to do a fast piston for cumming inside. :cool:
Also a patch is available on ci-en for bugs.

Last edited:

Kuirika

May 28, 2022
The third girl doesn't work on the *oldsystem.exe even without mtool, use the main exe and the third girl will load.

She eventually drool by massaging her breast with the vial on her mouth.
-
I thought the scat/enema girl has a bug that you can't hasten the piston, but turns out there is a condition to do a fast piston for cumming inside. :cool:
how much drool it takes to get the letter "I"?
had gotten the drool a few times but it didn't trigger the event

Last edited:

AveragePatron

May 26, 2018

Just touch her breast/pussy multiple times with the vial on her mouth.
-
how do you get her to shoot her enema?

origami367

Oct 10, 2019
I can't play the last demon that can make people pregnant. Has anyone played it? Please share the following hero

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes