seronis

May 9, 2022
Don't we need an external patch for that? How could they take it down for content that isn't in the base game?
Patreon will delete your account if they see you make content they dont approve of anywhere on the internet, even if its unrelated to your patreon account.

A patch doesnt help you unless the patch cant be traced back to the same dev at all

Reactions: TheDick69+

Vendovah

Nov 14, 2022
Patreon will delete your account if they see you make content they dont approve of anywhere on the internet, even if its unrelated to your patreon account.

A patch doesnt help you unless the patch cant be traced back to the same dev at all
You mean they sent goons to this thread to sniff out the incest patch, which comes with a disclaimer saying "The incest patch is fan made. And in no way shape or form, related to the developer.", and are taking down the patreon because of its existence?

... So, what now? Is the incest patch going to be taken down, too? Is the dev going to give up on the game entirely because it's becoming too much of a hassle? Or is he going to go back and change the existing chapters some more to erase any possible connection to incest, and denounce the fans who enjoyed it claiming "it was never my intention for it to be an incest game"?
On that last note, I hope they aren't looking at it with such scrutiny because people that were salty about the delolification reported it, that would be disgraceful.

Corvus G.

May 19, 2019
You mean they sent goons to this thread to sniff out the incest patch, which comes with a disclaimer saying "The incest patch is fan made. And in no way shape or form, related to the developer.", and are taking down the patreon because of its existence?
Yes. In the last year or two patreon has become downright hostile towards NSFW content creators. The guy who was making corrupted kingdoms got banned for having the MC's kids in his game. Not involved sexually in any way - mind you, it was all wholesome I'm a father type of shit. Just for having them in the same game where nsfw scenes occurred. Another dude got 'warned' AKA threatened for posting a sfw image of a blue archive character they didn't like.

List goes on and on. I can believe they did something like that. Or even that with the age-up they didn't look mature enough for Patreon.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Don't we need an external patch for that? How could they take it down for content that isn't in the base game?
As others have said. It doesn't matter. If you, Vendovah, made a patch it would happen. Patreon doesn't care. If they see a patch the dev takes the heat for it.

• Sad
Reactions: TheDick69+

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
As others have said. It doesn't matter. If you, Vendovah, made a patch it would happen. Patreon doesn't care. If they see a patch the dev takes the heat for it.
Sounds like someone could make a "patch" for every game on their site then.....
besides isn't it really the payment processors that are casuing issues or was that something else that started a few yeara ago:HideThePain:

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Sounds like someone could make a "patch" for every game on their site then.....
besides isn't it really the payment processors that are casuing issues or was that something else that started a few yeara ago:HideThePain:
Who tf knows anymore. Patreon, the CC companies are all in the same bed assfuckin each other and thinkin of new ways to assfuck others.

Reactions: notBatman747

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well... I finished the game, my expectations were met! I have to give credit to the developer for such a hot game, it's rare to find games where MC turns someone into a cuckold fucking girls, especially this scene was hot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Well... I finished the game, my expectations were met! I have to give credit to the developer for such a hot game, it's rare to find games where MC turns someone into a cuckold fucking girls, especially this scene was hot
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is not cuckolding. A cuckold is someone who knows about it and enjoys it. This is just cheating.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

This is not cuckolding. A cuckold is someone who knows about it and enjoys it. This is just cheating.
There are a lot of things in the words Cuckold/cuckqueen/cuckolding... the fact is that cuckolding can sometimes be associated with the fact that I fuck someone's girlfriend next to him, or behind his back, it's like cuckolding him... as they say too a lot of things are included in them... and as for “cheating”, this is simply when a husband or wife cheats away from everyone, without letting anyone know...

it's just Netori where we turn losers or those who don't pay attention to their girls into cuckolds

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jerk-man and Lerd0

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
While I do like the game, I am not big fan of corruption or mind control. Hopefully, there would be love routine in the future updates. Lastly, I am not fan of the nurses and her whole plan. Hopefully the interaction would be avoidable. Lastly, the MC is bit creep, can he act or think like a regular person. Hopefully, there are be fix in the future updates.
So write a whole new game for you, got it...

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes