jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
As usual, you didn't really address the actual question I asked, and you gave the wrong information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both of these are foursomes.

Can anyone OTHER THAN cxx chime in? He usually has the wrong info, but no one seems to answer questions once the guy that posts most often writes something, wrong or not.
No there are no actual harem endings. Just the dream thing (which can go well or badly) - so dream thingS I guess.

TBH I was not sure the 4somes were even going to make it so those were interesting to me.

It seemed like some groups were building in the 1st and a little of the 2nd season but they wanted to wrap rather than drag anything out. It's not anything but my own gut, but I feel like the Steam rejection of Melody lit a fire under the team to end SuLo and get to the next game with Steam approval in mind from day one.

No matter what the case I will always and forever love my Shortcake. Thus far my #1 AVN LI ever. Only Ellie from Bad Memories comes close for me.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
No there are no actual harem endings. Just the dream thing (which can go well or badly) - so dream thingS I guess.

TBH I was not sure the 4somes were even going to make it so those were interesting to me.

It seemed like some groups were building in the 1st and a little of the 2nd season but they wanted to wrap rather than drag anything out. It's not anything but my own gut, but I feel like the Steam rejection of Melody lit a fire under the team to end SuLo and get to the next game with Steam approval in mind from day one.

No matter what the case I will always and forever love my Shortcake. Thus far my #1 AVN LI ever. Only Ellie from Bad Memories comes close for me.
I didn't get the dream going badly, even though I manipulated the points as suggested in Hyperserver's post.

Sep 16, 2019
As usual, you didn't really address the actual question I asked, and you gave the wrong information:
Both of these are foursomes.

Can anyone OTHER THAN cxx chime in? He usually has the wrong info, but no one seems to answer questions once the guy that posts most often writes something, wrong or not.
I'd give you a reply but I'm too scared to in case I get it wrong :oops:

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
5387db26-a4ac-4668-af82-7884d025241f.jpg
Apr 28, 2024 07:00 pm
Introducing Megan - Friend or Foe?

Hello again to all our supporters.

We’re getting closer to releasing the very first update of our brand new game “Thief of Hearts” and will hopefully be able to share an official release date for you all very soon.

Today, however, we are sharing some images of another character who will feature throughout the story.

Her name is Megan, and she will be introduced at some point during the first update.

The question you will be asking yourself after encountering this stunningly gorgeous woman, is if she is a friend, or foe?

Not every character that you meet in the game will be 100% trustworthy, so it’s up to you to decipher who is working against you, or genuinely trying to help.

You’ll need to use your best instincts and make the right choices at the right time to give you the best chance to progress in the game.

Do you think Megan is the kind of woman that you’ll be able to trust?

Let us know what you think of her in our comments section.

Progress report:

This is a rough idea of where we are with each section of the release:

Writing: 95%

Renders: 80%

Animations: 10%

Coding: 80%

Other: 50% (menu setup, bonus image gallery, credits screens etc)

From now until the game is released, we’ll keep you informed of our progress with our preview post each weekend.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone,

MrDots and the Team

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Could someone give me the link to Sunshine Love Chapter 1 PC and Android Subscribestar version? Or is the one in OP already that version?
all links in op should be subs versions, not sure about android ports but android with ic-patch and wt-mod could be posted somewhere on thread.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
all links in op should be subs versions, not sure about android ports but android with ic-patch and wt-mod could be posted somewhere on thread.
CH1 is def not SS version... u need the fun time patch for it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What about Ch2 and 3? I got limited bandwidth so wanna know before I download them.
there are compressed versions too posted somewhere, ch2 should be ss version and ch3 is ss version. again, no idea about android versions.

Poitin

Jul 30, 2022
Going through this and finally finding the hidden endings, but had trouble because I don't know how "good" ending is differentiated from "bad" ending. To me, any ending where I end up with the girl I chose when I had to make a choice is a "good" ending, whereas "sad and ronery like Kim Jong Un" would be "bad".

Anyone care to fill me in?
Good ending is the Mayor winning the election and bad ending is he loses.

Reactions: ThorinKing
3.50 star(s) 267 Votes