gropaga

Feb 20, 2023
Curiously, the music track "Flüsternde schatten feat Johan Age" from the game source Music.rpa has a better quality than a similar track from the DLC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Winterstale

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
I have a question, too. Only one.

WHERE IS THE PATCH?

malkovich-wtf-is-this.gif
a perfectionist for staging mood on scenes but for characters ......... OH BOY !
If you're referring to the bad lighting in the second screenshot, I'll agree with you.
But as for the models, they are literally the same.
Its patched already and links are updated. Trojaner did us a solid.
I'm talking about a "completely unofficial" i-patch.

Last edited:

Evision

Jan 8, 2021
That looks like a dude with a severe online sports gambling addiction :ROFLMAO:
I'm on 3-24" monitors with several lappies I use for testing my mod builds, all in an actual private studio... behind me is a Presonus MB along with racks of outboard gear, etc.. but I digress.
MB stands for Mercedes Benz i hope, lol

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
See, I didn't get this far and definitely didn't pay attention to any of the dialogue back from 2+ years ago to recent updates + the Steam release version so, I will never know what dialogue has been changed (unless people mention it) and all the scenes that are still gone.

I guess I can't say much and shouldn't say anything at all. I wanted to believe we were seeing the game the way Ocean wanted us to see it, how he sees it. I don't know why he removed this/that, especially removing the words "fuck" from characters....

This just seems to be a big mess all around... no matter where you land, it's shit.
Ocean figuratively and literally created a shit storm that's gonna take a while to clean up !
CNg9vF.gif

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Curiously, the music track "Flüsternde schatten feat Johan Age" from the game source Music.rpa has a better quality than a similar track from the DLC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, why this is ya have to ask Ocean. The only one what can give a answer. Maybe different Files used for the DLC Pack.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Took me a long time to figure out what summer looked like now I know she looks like a Chucky doll. If she is still alive and they reintroduce her hope they make her more appealing.

• Haha
Reactions: Metal Panic
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes