2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ss-1.jpg

Overview:
Succubus will try to seduce you in any way they can.
Will you be able to resist their temptations and escape from this dream world?
This is a completely new title with all new succubus models and animations.
The game is about escaping from the approaching succubus in the dream world and aiming for the real world.

You are made to ejaculate when the succubus catches you.​

Thread Updated: 2024-05-14
Release Date: 2024-01-20
Developer: Animism
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

ss-2.jpg ss-3.jpg ss-4.jpg ss-5.jpg ss-6.jpg ss-7.jpg

Nemo de Nemo

Jul 30, 2020
What's the gameplay here? Is it literally just running away from them? Or is there puzzles/combat
It is entirely running away. The only puzzle aspect is that they move when you move so you have to strategically pick your moves on a map where you, the succubi, and the stairs randomly spawn. For 50 levels by the way if you are just after the gallery.
Also pro tip: do NOT hold the movement key, it causes the succubi movement to bug out and make them faster then they should be, which makes the game harder. Tapping is the way to go here.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
>Purple-haired one catches me because she's insanely fucking fast for no reason
>And then I never woke up again...
>Retry
>Repeat like ten times in a row until I get lucky enough to have the stairs spawn directly next to me, because I physically can't make it to the next level otherwise
>Three floors down, forty-seven more to go
Agony. What the actual fuck, genuinely.

Kreiss9887

Sep 20, 2022
Recollection room save (I don't know if it will work)
It's a bit hard at first but once you figure out the trick to it, it becomes quite easy. Can't say anything about Challenge Mode though, I haven't tried it yet

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Hey so just out of curiosity, what the fuck am I supposed to do in this situation? She literally just spawned on top of me. And it pisses me off that the stairs spawned this close to me.
1715675454061.png
At least I know they only move when you move now, but the dev apparently just FORGOT to give them movement cooldown so if you hold the key they're always moving way faster than you. Which is really, just *great* to know.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
well looked at the gallery save and from what i can tell it does not have all scenes i made to around stage 32 and sometimes when i got caught it was a double scene 2 girls and me but in the gallery i clicked on all of them and none were the double scenes
edit: well never mind looks like i somehow passed it no idea how i missed it since i was going from left to right

Last edited:

Dan Varkholme

Aug 26, 2018
Hey so just out of curiosity, what the fuck am I supposed to do in this situation? She literally just spawned on top of me. And it pisses me off that the stairs spawned this close to me.
View attachment 3632812
At least I know they only move when you move now, but the dev apparently just FORGOT to give them movement cooldown so if you hold the key they're always moving way faster than you. Which is really, just *great* to know.
get raped of course

silytails

Feb 28, 2024
It is entirely running away. The only puzzle aspect is that they move when you move so you have to strategically pick your moves on a map where you, the succubi, and the stairs randomly spawn. For 50 levels by the way if you are just after the gallery.
Also pro tip: do NOT hold the movement key, it causes the succubi movement to bug out and make them faster then they should be, which makes the game harder. Tapping is the way to go here.
+1 thx

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes