RPGM None Space-Time Illusion Girl Tsuruya 2 The Escape Play of the Captured Colossal Tits Intruder [RJ01019634] [Tsuru no Iori]

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
d3c3cd57e9b1c37693d86cb376e74bdf.jpg
ENG Title: Space-Time Illusion Girl Tsuruya 2 The Escape Play of the Captured Colossal Tits Intruder
JP Title: 時空幻影嬢鶴夜2 囚われた爆乳侵入者の脱出劇
DLCode: RJ01019634
LINK: , , (Multi)
Description :
Release date
author
Scenario
Illustration
File format
Supported languages
Genre
File size509.66MB

A story about Tsuruya who fails to follow him and attempts to escape from his hideout.
d3c3cd57e9b1c37693d86cb376e74bdf.jpg
In order to protect the infinite space-time world,
the humans chosen by the gods will go directly to that space-time and prevent the world's destruction...
they are called "space-time illusionists"...
Tsuruya is such a "space-time illusionist". , working day and night... This time , Tsuruya receives information that

the world will be destroyed because of a certain organization . Tsuruya tries to escape, thinking that if he continues like this, he will not only fail in his mission, but also endanger himself ...

Character
  • e7daa57517cc0a4985d1af7141add81d.jpg
    Tsuruya

B.95 (H cup)
    W.62
    H.89

20s

Belongs to a secret society that observes space and time.The world is destroyed because of an organization whose job is
    to prevent incidents that would lead to the end of the world.

I was caught by surprise and confined when I was doing a detailed investigation and tailing on the spot because I got information... Recently, my breasts have grown again

Last edited: