5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
BRO WHERE YOU AT????
THE LOCATION SIGNAL KEEPS GETTING BLOCKED THE RESCUE SQUAD CAN'T MAKE IT
T-T

:KEK:
99075770-f3c3-4e48-8438-63f51bdaaee9_text.gif

There is no need for a rescue squad! The benevolent members of AI-SIS treat me well - letting me bask in the glory of their superior art technique.
Undeservingly I sometimes even get access to sunlight and/or image editing software. If The Prompt wills it I might post a few pictures soon.

Semiguacamole

Aug 3, 2017
There is another sunsetrider lora I would like to mention - .
If I had to guess this is what rambo60 uses.
At first glance it seems the results with it might be a bit harder to chisel out.

01.jpeg 02.jpeg 03.jpeg

But then I saw this, somebody performed a miracle with it

00001-1953444568.png

The prompt is unfortunately a closely guarded secret as the artist has erased it from the picture, all that is known is that it uses this lora.

It's almost absolutely flawless, you have to look quite hard to find hints of an AI generated image. This is the power of SDXL.

Last edited:

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
View attachment 3632614

There is no need for a rescue squad! The benevolent members of AI-SIS treat me well - letting me bask in the glory of their superior art technique.
Undeservingly I sometimes even get access to sunlight and/or image editing software. If The Prompt wills it I might post a few pictures soon.
Mate has been brainwashed to a real extend holy shit.

Reminds me of the short film FULL TIME that you can watch on youtube where the guy was so thrilled he got a bigger square to stand on.

Lovekraut come back T-T

GGAdams

Mar 19, 2022
RIP, I'm glad I've been here before the lazy AI fanarts. It was a nice community to share techniques and want more of the game. Now it's just using sunset artsyle, without his permission I imagine, to generate endless of random images that all look the same. And a lot of people like me will stop doing the sprite remixes since it needs more work than AI.

Here are an old titjob sets with different characters I made but didn't share it yet. Featuring : Alexa, Cassandra, Raven, Starfire, Blackfire, Ivy, Harley

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
I vote to split thread. Wouldn't take that much and AI generation is different than sprite re-mix.
In other news, went down. I got the last images he sent as an email. If you're out there Edit, try Subscribestar and then link back to as an archive, all your edits got saved there.

Lovekraut

Apr 15, 2022
Mate has been brainwashed to a real extend holy shit.

Reminds me of the short film FULL TIME that you can watch on youtube where the guy was so thrilled he got a bigger square to stand on.

Lovekraut come back T-T
WHO YOU CALLING BRAINWASHED!!??
7a83605da19146dde7826a26fce3db58_w200.gif

Could a brainwashed person do this!?

SR7_fanedit_Roulette_Bane_01.jpg SR7_fanedit_Roulette_Bane_02.jpg SR7_fanedit_Roulette_Bane_03.jpg

SR7_fanedit_Roulette_Contestant_01.jpg SR7_fanedit_Roulette_Contestant_02.jpg SR7_fanedit_Roulette_Contestant_03.jpg
SR7_fanedit_Roulette_Contestant_04.jpg

... when you're jealous of a tattoo.
RIP, I'm glad I've been here before the lazy AI fanarts. It was a nice community to share techniques and want more of the game. Now it's just using sunset artsyle, without his permission I imagine, to generate endless of random images that all look the same. And a lot of people like me will stop doing the sprite remixes since it needs more work than AI.

Here are an old titjob sets with different characters I made but didn't share it yet. Featuring : Alexa, Cassandra, Raven, Starfire, Blackfire, Ivy, Harley

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why hide all that glory behind a spoiler-tag?? :eek:

D the Meister

Dec 6, 2022
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes