demaka

Dec 9, 2020
I usually let CuirCuir do the torrents for my collections because my connection isn't good enough for torrents.
I'm confused about this collection, why do all the folders have like 2 - 5 versions with sound? File format and size are the same, and going though back to back I don't see or hear any differences.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I'm confused about this collection, why do all the folders have like 2 - 5 versions with sound? File format and size are the same, and going though back to back I don't see or hear any differences.
Give me an example.

Rion2001

Nov 12, 2020
Nah there's some different in voice line u just don't notice it enough maybe

Feb 2, 2022
Since OP didn't Update the thread. I was force by Mega to remove the space that was over the capacity of my free account or they will lock me out. So that content is now gone from MEGA but it still existed on Pixeldrain.

help pixelbrain is down we all 4K art from beginning to latest 2024 please all links mega nad pixel brain is down even torrent file

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Are the loops part of the long animations? If so, what's the point of keeping them?

Galm_One

Aug 9, 2018
Are the loops part of the long animations? If so, what's the point of keeping them?
I guess some people really like certain loops. That or mixing them in a video editor of your choice like a and making a custom film.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I guess some people really like certain loops. That or mixing them in a video editor of your choice like a and making a custom film.
so the loops aren't needed for the full collection, right?