Mod RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed Unofficial Edition [0.18][Velminth]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Vermittler

Apr 20, 2024

CoverArt.png
Overview:
This mod is a trial version. This mod combines content from versions 0.15 and 0.17, fixes bugs, and adds several new features.​

Updated: 2024 - 04 - 28
Game/Creator: Velminth - - -
Modder: anonymous
Mod Version: 0.18
Game Version: 0.15.2
Language: english

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

the publisher's notice:

Download: - - -

Last edited:

Tigershark14

Dec 15, 2021
I don't normally post on here, but I just wanted to get my thoughts in before the wave of toxicity that comes after any mention of this game on this site. This honestly does feel like a logical continuation of saria reclaimed as it was. The creator did a great job, and I hope they have the opportunity to continue this in the future. The ai art does stick out, but I think that it still works for the game. I hope you get a chance to add more of the clothes (tenets, I think they're called?) that velminth hid in the files of .16/.17, since they looked pretty interesting. I'm rambling, so I'll stop now, tldr: good job, and keep it up, if you can!

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
I respect the hustle, honestly. I can tell that the majority of negative voices will be coming from Velminth's loyal dogs or people who are anti-AI.

Looks alright at a glance, might work out if it gets continued since the original game is more or less abandoned.

FirstBeing

Aug 22, 2023
can someone explain how to add mod in step by step please.... lets just say im dumb

Thanks in advance

NVM i think i got it... i think...

Last edited:

CereBros

Oct 2, 2021
Put all folders into Saria Reclaimed 0.15 folder and accept overwriting.(do not just put zip folder into your game folder, it will not work)

:)

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
Tried to do a slut run; training Saria's corruption on the first enemies, but I quickly found that the Lust cards/actions don't do full lust damage. All of them do 2 or 3 lust damage, which is way lower than what is mentioned on the card. Is this correct behavior with some resistance somewhere or is it bugged? I cannot seem to win the "harder" (3 enemies or Oscar the Drunk) fights with a "lust" deck (draw 2 and lust dmg cards only).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Vermittler

tmrev

Oct 6, 2017
Do I need to have the base v.15 or the hotfix version?
(NVM. there's only one version to download)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dragonsix6969

Vermittler

Apr 20, 2024
Tried to do a slut run; training Saria's corruption on the first enemies, but I quickly found that the Lust cards/actions don't do full lust damage. All of them do 2 or 3 lust damage, which is way lower than what is mentioned on the card. Is this correct behavior with some resistance somewhere or is it bugged? I cannot seem to win the "harder" (3 enemies or Oscar the Drunk) fights with a "lust" deck (draw 2 and lust dmg cards only).
Hmm, interesting. It looks like a bug, I'll ask the developer, and maybe it will be fixed.

Sorin_Gimp87

Sep 25, 2023
I'm not crazy about AI, but when someone is doing everything in their power to preserve a good game I can't help but be appreciative. I promise to give this a fair and honest review while not bashing the AI aspects.....right after my right hand is recovered.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes