VN Ren'Py Sara - Oh Daddy Part 2 [v0.1] [Nightaku]

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes
May 13, 2018
Given the first part, is this sequel also going to ultimately feature a loli character? Renders look good, but that one tag is why I didn't play the first one, and it wouldn't be interesting to me as an untagged-yet-unannounced-planned-tag.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
So the story wants to tell us the following:
  • "Found more than 4,000 miles offshore" (see already above). :rolleyes:
  • The doc calls him "kid". A father of an "18", no, of course after two years now "20" years old daughter. :rolleyes:
  • He "was declared missing a few years ago" - a few? I would say, it can't be more than two... :rolleyes:
I mean, it is crystal clear that those two years are a tool to age up Sara. But this way, it's silly. But probably totally acceptable to those players, who really ask, wether the girl, who has obviously the name "Kayla", is Sara...:rolleyes:
18 lmao yeah sure.

Bohler

Jan 13, 2024
Thanx for confirming. If no NTR, strong pass, booooring, and not even loli. Not a fan of an Emo with a pig ring. :(
I have to say I agree, I don't see why people like that ring, it's damn ugly. By the way I didn't even know what a 'pig ring' was. I do know what a cow ring is, but she doesn't have that yet...

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
This thread and the numerous dismissive (and hateful) comments prove entirely what happens when you let negative idiots who don't read the narrative properly (or at all), engage their keyboard warrior fingers before their brain cell.

Don't let them put you off trying the game at least; haters gonna hate, you don't need to share their stupidity however

KaienHakai

Nov 7, 2019
This thread and the numerous dismissive (and hateful) comments prove entirely what happens when you let negative idiots who don't read the narrative properly (or at all), engage their keyboard warrior fingers before their brain cell.

Don't let them put you off trying the game at least; haters gonna hate, you don't need to share their stupidity however
Hateful comments? Where? All I'm seeing are comments of disappointment, not hate

micojive

Oct 2, 2017

Would you care to share some positive things about this game instead? I certainly had a hard time finding them.

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
where can I download Sara - Oh Daddy Part 1? or does it always start with 2 parts
In the OP (the first post on the first page of this thread) there is a line that says:

``Prequel: Oh Daddy"

The words ``Oh Daddy" are a hyperlink that will bring you to the thread where you can download the first part of the game.

Aug 22, 2021
Given the first part, is this sequel also going to ultimately feature a loli character? Renders look good, but that one tag is why I didn't play the first one, and it wouldn't be interesting to me as an untagged-yet-unannounced-planned-tag.
MC has actually been in a coma for 12 years. Sara gave birth to MC's granddaughter in the convent.
In the coming chapters MC will rescue Sara from the nuns, and get to know his new granddaughter-LI.
Nightaku wanted to name the new novel Oh Granddaddy, but settled for Sara.

Disclaimer: None of this information has been confirmed yet.

Geezus, how old is Sara 30??
Probably 24.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I prefer to leave idiots in suspense
Yeah, you don't have anything to say. I figured a keyboard warrior like yourself would be the first to point out all the positive things to have people try the game. Alas, you only have insults which hold no meaning. :HideThePain:

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes