RPGM Complete (RJ01181813) Brown Girl Natsuki-chan ~ Haramase Village and the Five Shrines [natyusyo] V1.08

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
JustXuX Ignore these Fuckers who doesn't even contribute. View attachment 3584281
My F bomb to this fker got deleted. Oh well haha but Hear me out I'm not against free speech but if you gonna do it. Do it properly without sounding like a spoiled brat who doesn't like the food that mommy cooked for him. Imagine this you didn't bought the game. You didn't Spend some days translating the game or put some efforts in threads and then you just showed up and you've the audacity to critized their work without knowing them? Hahaha perfect example of Ignorant and Arrogant behavior.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
My F bomb to this fker got deleted. Oh well haha but Hear me out I'm not against free speech but if you gonna do it. Do it properly without sounding like a spoiled brat who doesn't like the food that mommy cooked for him. Imagine this you didn't bought the game. You didn't Spend some days translating the game or put some efforts in threads and then you just showed up and you've the audacity to critized their work without knowing them? Hahaha perfect example of Ignorant and Arrogant behavior.
i dont understand why some people have these urge to hate comment or fetish shaming someone JustXuX working hard on translation and buying the game to share freebies for them and yet the'yre having a problem with it and start yapping about it

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
JustXuX Ignore these Fuckers who doesn't even contribute. View attachment 3584281
Lol, I don't care about those comments, I only respond to sane ones. The only bad thing about those is they flood the comment section.

so does justxux buy the game and then translate it himself?
Yes, I bought it. A kind and relatively rich soul paid me for the TL (Username Cy on my Discord).

JustXuX I've finished a playthrough, dk if it's just on my end but the poster for the summer festival doesn't appear.
Check out the walkthrough and Q&A files included with the game, maybe it's mentioned there. The original game still has some issues, for example, the A key for status check typo (it's actually the C key). Granted, I can fix even bugs and typos in original if it's possible.
I need a screenshot, or at least a dialogue example, so I can pinpoint the event which causes this and test it.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Lol, I don't care about those comments, I only respond to sane ones. The only bad thing about those is they flood the comment section.

Yes, I bought it. A kind and relatively rich soul paid me for the TL (Username Cy on my Discord).

Check out the walkthrough and Q&A files included with the game, maybe it's mentioned there. The original game still has some issues, for example, the A key for status check typo (it's actually the C key). Granted, I can fix even bugs and typos in original if it's possible.
I need a screenshot, or at least a dialogue example, so I can pinpoint the event which causes this and test it.
A true BASED person right here by the way thank you for the amazing translation !!

Reactions: boubanana

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
Would be great if Ryuki_time added the tag completed to this thread. And link the game thread to the first post. Thanks.

We also have another patch from dev and some fixes from me that affect the original and my TL.

Reactions: closeright

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
You have to apply it if you have the MOD1 or MOD2 version.
I wrote everything in the changelog.
Oh I get it. MOD 1 & 2 are only for old versions of the game. Anyway I download the Natsuki and 5 shrines (English_MOD3) from Mega.

Last edited:
Reactions: JustXuX
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote