MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I remember a scene where we were asked to put a girl who was suspended by her legs with her head in the water. Does this not count as physical violence, or maybe I misunderstood something?
I have nothing against your comment. Purely theoretically, such things are not violence, because this is a brothel, and inside the brothel there is perversion, and if we go further inside perverted hobbies, then there are also hard sexual cases, but what does that mean? this is bdsm, if you have already entered the threshold of a brothel and are faced with bdsm-style humiliation, is there any point in complaining that “this is violence”? because you have already stepped down this path... everyone likes hard sex and all sorts of bullshit... peace for everyone! :coffee: :HideThePain:

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I have nothing against your comment. Purely theoretically, such things are not violence, because this is a brothel, and inside the brothel there is perversion, and if we go further inside perverted hobbies, then there are also hard sexual cases, but what does that mean? this is bdsm, if you have already entered the threshold of a brothel and are faced with bdsm-style humiliation, is there any point in complaining that “this is violence”? because you have already stepped down this path... everyone likes hard sex and all sorts of bullshit... peace for everyone! :coffee: :HideThePain:
Pashol nahui 4ort ;)

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
You mean you don't think the Club endings (confirmed to not be all evil) to be side with a physically abusive sadist, a gangster who prefers physical violence, or a murderer who enjoys physically torturing people? :HideThePain:
Just because the MC winds up sticking with the Club doesn't necessarily mean he's also sticking with the current owners or their various agendas. It seems very likely the Club is going to be changing soon, one way or the other.

That said, I agree that Chuck doesn't seem like the sort to resort to something as crude as physical violence, much less murder. Turret may think Chuck looks heartbroken that he's not allowed to inflict permanent harm on Sophia, but I see no sign of that. To me, he seems perfectly fine with the situation and is mentioning it purely to taunt Sophia about how her nominal immunity won't actually protect her from whatever Chuck has in mind.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I'm going to wait to weigh in on the faction battles but that's quite important in trying to decide a future...

And I do have a view of Chuck that his background is very dark which gives him a LOT to hide behind his mask while Kathleen is much more upfront about what she does with her Diet Coke of EEEEVIL...

Almost finished unlocking while I'm doing the Rosalind Deal again... *sigh* (Can't believe I saved over that last time...)

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Just because the MC winds up sticking with the Club doesn't necessarily mean he's also sticking with the current owners or their various agendas. It seems very likely the Club is going to be changing soon, one way or the other.
Exactly! By the currently available information we have, from the current leaders only and maybe(!) August has a chance to remain in a leadership position after the big bang if we play a goodish, even neutral, Edwin. Since for August PC is a business, as long as the good money comes in, he is ok with the situation.
And the day of change will come sooner than later! Kath has made the starting move of her powerplay with inviting Elias. I am sure she has NOT informed Chuck and August about this, because they would veto it for different reasons, but veto it.
We also know that Abel and Sophia are waiting to make their own move, since these two have plans of their own with what should happen at PC.

That said, I agree that Chuck doesn't seem like the sort to resort to something as crude as physical violence, much less murder. Turret may think Chuck looks heartbroken that he's not allowed to inflict permanent harm on Sophia, but I see no sign of that. To me, he seems perfectly fine with the situation and is mentioning it purely to taunt Sophia about how her nominal immunity won't actually protect her from whatever Chuck has in mind.
I agree that Chuck is taunting or trying to taunt Sophia here, but I also think he is disappointed (not heartbroken that is too strong) he cannot leave lasting harm. It is the combination of the info we have currently why I think Chuck can be quite "hands on" if he wants to. While he enjoys the mental aspects more, the pysical is not unimportant. Chuck is very much about control and loss of control!

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Okay, I'm done catching up. Last time I played was... the run-up to the second exhibition, I think? Thereabouts.

It's a pretty big chunk of content, and I can't be bothered to organize all my thoughts right now, much less type them out, so I'll just comment on a couple of personal high points.

Rosa - Didn't care for her before playing this portion of the game at all. Neither sexually, nor as a character. A couple scenes worth of interactions with the MC and Ian turned her from what I felt was a pretty flat trope into a character I actually want to know more about. Still don't want to fuck my mom.

Fel - I liked her before, and I like her even more now. Her personal moments were predictable in this, but that's because she was very well set up as a character beforehand. And even when predictable, they still felt genuine and heartfelt. It's easy to turn moments of emotional vulnerability into self masturbatory experience for the player, Bioware style, where the secondary character starts to exist solely for the protagonist to solve all their problems simply by existing. But Fel remains her own person throughout the sequence. Props for that.

The threesome with blondie was really, really weird, in a positive way. I might write more on that later.

Veronica - yeah, probably the high point of the update for me. I was predisposed to like her before, but the date sequence was... something else. Discovering what I can only describe as a melancholic old soul right from a Conrad novel underneath an attack dog personality she was projecting before was a bit of an experience, especially since I can personally relate to those late night moments of crystal clarity fuelled by alcohol, exhaustion and the presence of someone who seem to just know you. It's a heady combination that can turn anyone into a poet and a priest. The really hot sex didn't hurt either. Most of my thoughts relating to this sequence aren't properly structured, but I do know one thing. I really fucking liked it.

There's a bunch of other neat stuff - the big picture plot with the labs, Chuck's development, the missing kid. I liked it all, but I'm sure it's been talked to death already so I'll skip those parts.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
being Hana's boyfriend and confidente, and Ian's best friend, and being respected by all the house girls, MC could end up being the de facto leader and manager of the club if the 3 leaders are wiped out by Van Doren + Ford. he has the perfect balance of caring and detached to make it work. he is still lacking the respect of most of the club patrons, right now. but that could change by the end of the exhibition.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
if i am on her romance path!
what do you think is the best option
all options work.
- august has no string attached but it's violent and might have consequences.
- chuck leads to sharing her with Ian, so bromance moment, but you might no want to share her at all
- felicia means you are also on felicia's path. no string attached for Rose, but one for you. and you might want to go on Felicia's path without the money element, and Rose might not like having to depend on a competitor.
- kathleen, depends on her trust with MC and/or his traits. worse case, Rose has to pay back the money after the exhibition, meaning, she will have to whore herself out in the club for months. best case, MC manages to convince Kath to do it for free, no string attached.

so, like I said, it depends on what you want for the MC. Rose is already in a shitty situation anyway.

mansy5mans

Nov 27, 2023
all options work.
- august has no string attached but it's violent and might have consequences.
- chuck leads to sharing her with Ian, so bromance moment, but you might no want to share her at all
- felicia means you are also on felicia's path. no string attached for Rose, but one for you. and you might want to go on Felicia's path without the money element, and Rose might not like having to depend on a competitor.
- kathleen, depends on her trust with MC and/or his traits. worse case, Rose has to pay back the money after the exhibition, meaning, she will have to whore herself out in the club for months. best case, MC manages to convince Kath to do it for free, no string attached.

so, like I said, it depends on what you want for the MC. Rose is already in a shitty situation anyway.
i don't like kate so i didn't talk to her in the first place
so i talked to agust cause i don't want to share her
i think getting the money from felcia is the best option for the "might not like having to depend on a competitor" part did the mc tell her where he got the money from?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
i don't like kate so i didn't talk to her in the first place
so i talked to agust cause i don't want to share her
i think getting the money from felcia is the best option for the "might not like having to depend on a competitor" part did the mc tell her where he got the money from?
yes, he does tell Rose where he gets the money from. he is completely transparent. he wants the 3 girls to be friends, so for him it's a good way to make them get closer. whether it works or not is another matter entirely :D though he hides that Felicia gives the money for the sugar mommy deal and the date.

4.90 star(s) 468 Votes