RPGM None NTRサキュバス (NTR Succubus)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

LuckyNoHappy

Sep 10, 2022
After a specific request, here's a SLRMTL for v1.0.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Wouldn't it be easier to simply upload the games you work on pre-patched with your translations?

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Wouldn't it be easier to simply upload the games you work on pre-patched with your translations?
That would certainly make it easier for me to go in jail. :Kappa:
Jokes aside, I live in a shithole with potato internet, uploading stuff takes ages for me and constantly corrupts.
Also I'm at 364 projects at this point, and these patches uploaded to F95 directly are fairly safe, but if I would have to use an external host I would constantly need to re-upload after the files have been taken down again, and I like to pretend that I still have some life left. :HideThePain: