Megasxlr404

Nov 17, 2022
Can someone tell me how to get the threesome rout? What choices and pov to get it? Im not seeing any flow options that I missed.

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
Can someone tell me how to get the threesome rout? What choices and pov to get it? Im not seeing any flow options that I missed.
It is in Wifes path, you have to select not to bang macho on the couch so he goes to the daughter instead if i remember right. or you have to make the choice with all routes to get there

Megasxlr404

Nov 17, 2022
It is in Wifes path, you have to select not to bang macho on the couch so he goes to the daughter instead if i remember right. or you have to make the choice with all routes to get there
ok I got it: here are the choices you must ask to open up the threesome rout: on tohur’s route : 1 ask her if she is fine: text her once,( can’t remember if you have to text her again, I believe you do) then select the I’m sure she’s fine, then accept the offer of drinks. No wonder I was Missing it.

Last edited:

Jaaysblood

Dec 25, 2022
Every time I download and try and open, it says 'D3DX9_42' Was not found. Anyone know why this is happening?

snapfizz

Mar 14, 2022
Download direct x. ? How?
im guessing the game is missing directx 9. go to microsoft(dot)com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=8109

hit download and open the installer located in your downloads folder. this is assuming youre using windows as your operating system

4.40 star(s) 33 Votes