Seeking nice rape game

cumolok

Jan 8, 2022
im looking for an actually good rape game, like one where the victim actually isnt consenting. ofc huge bonus points if it has incest or loli. ofc smaller bonuses would be pregnancy and stuff like that. id perfer a 2d game but if there is a fr good 3d one ig i cant mind much...

Reactions: hellohello95zone

KRL.

Aug 18, 2017
You might like "Survival Game" from E-Made+ (it's banned here so you'll have to look elsewhere to get it)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I was just wondering what 'nice rape' is. Like after the guy physically assaults the girl, puts her in the hospital, and is on the run from the police, he sends her flowers? Or, is he very polite to her, asking how her day was, how is her job going, while shoving his cock in her ass while she is screaming?

Sorry. The name of the thread just made me laugh.

cumolok

Jan 8, 2022
I was just wondering what 'nice rape' is. Like after the guy physically assaults the girl, puts her in the hospital, and is on the run from the police, he sends her flowers? Or, is he very polite to her, asking how her day was, how is her job going, while shoving his cock in her ass while she is screaming?

lol yeah it makes barely any sense ik. but im more talking about rape that isnt just boring

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018

"Good day, Madam. May I rape you if you don't mind?":ROFLMAO:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018

You know the last idea isn't actually really bad. I've always wanted to see a rape game in which people go about it like its a normal acceptable thing with the exception of the person getting raped of course. The closest I've seen is people ignoring it happening. I would love to see a game in which you rape a girl and her girl friend is just like "you need help with that?". Then you proceed to have a conversation with her friend while she is screaming for help, bonus points if she is included in on the conversation.

JimBob01

Jun 29, 2023

Necrothreading here but in my opinion 'nice rape' is when the chick doesn't scream and knows the best option is to let it happen. Screaming chicks in rape vids turn me off. I think ultimately I don't really want to see them harmed (rape aside lol). Imma be on a list amn't I?

edit: also the seeming prevalence of necro rape on certain other sites has killed my interest. Don't fucking kill the chick, fuck sake. I take no pleasure in that.

Last edited: