4.50 star(s) 25 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just tried it and it looks great. some parts are actually better. keep it up.

Nov 23, 2023
Do you find the game too big in file size ?
If you do make a compressed version, please keep the "large" / Original version too. I have space and I'd rather not lose any details.

if you wanna subscribe to Patreon I have tiers that grant acess to daily artwork of random characters and game characters, and a lot of it will be anal based, just because I enjoy it aswell. Patreon is still reviewing my page, it is taking longer then expected, first time took 4h now it already has been 12h and no green light by them, so yeah the patreon is still on standby for now.
Will you make some kind of a companion Discord server at some point too?

Last edited:

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
If you do make a compressed version, please keep the "large" / Original version too. I have space and I'd rather not lose any details.

Will you make some kind of a companion Discord server at some point too?
Serious question, does the game show up on latest updates ?

Theovonpapen

Sep 2, 2020
the same discussions can be found in most of the threads for games that went for the ai generation.
So just an anti-AI in general then, not necessarily any specific opposition towards CircleGames specifically other than a general anti-AI statement.

Honestly, I subscribe more towards this (I wonder if anyone will watch till the 1 hour mark), but that's my two cent

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
All of the F95 threads have a cool down of 2 weeks before they can get published in the "latest games" section again, even if you make a 2000 renders update, it won't get published there.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
What will be the update periods like ? how long between each, specially its Ai so rendering wont be an issue.

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
you are overreacting, for me new sometimes looks even better, but not always
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What render do you prefer ? I could have made the second one just like the 1st, if I wanted...I wanted to keep it more vanilla, keep the more explicit stuff for later, in the original you can see her asshole a bit and I felt it was already revealing to much on the first release, but it was my decision, not a style problem.

Jun 10, 2022
What render do you prefer ? I could have made the second one just like the 1st, if I wanted...I wanted to keep it more vanilla, keep the more explicit stuff for later, in the original you can see her asshole a bit and I felt it was already revealing to much on the first release, but it was my decision, not a style problem.
Personally I prefer the 2nd render,.

R1k0

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, the upper Violet looks too slutty. I don't like thick girls, so if you compare these two the new one I like more, and the face is prettier, but on the other hand the new art looks more generic, the old one was more stylish. And speaking of Violet, I think she looks a little different during the game, the previous one was more consistent.

4.50 star(s) 25 Votes