Shizunae

Oct 9, 2019
Hey i wanted to ask, is Isabella always femdom forced? I sincerely cannot enjoy this if this is the only way we have to deal with her

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Hey i wanted to ask, is Isabella always femdom forced? I sincerely cannot enjoy this if this is the only way we have to deal with her
To this point in the game, she's always reluctant and grouchy. I'm hoping that changes as the story moves along too.

Logan1377

Feb 13, 2023
Damn, that kinda sucks.
Yeah. Workup and teasing can be good, but with the pace of the content, I guess it'll be a while before there's anything really positive with her and a couple of the others. But! It might be more satisfying eventually when there is.

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
You really need to be able to get more energy, I ended up with two scenes back to back that was unavoidable and that used up all of my energy and that was just me leaving the house before doing anything else. That means I just end up going back to the house and bed as there is nothing else that can be done for that whole day.

Jan 21, 2022
You really need to be able to get more energy, I ended up with two scenes back to back that was unavoidable and that used up all of my energy and that was just me leaving the house before doing anything else. That means I just end up going back to the house and bed as there is nothing else that can be done for that whole day.
universal ren'py mod

Reactions: harem.king

furry34

Feb 24, 2019
I've been very invested in this game during these past couple of days. I'm glad that we've reached the point where Sophia is getting a good amount of attention. I'm honestly looking forward to more goddess content that may be coming down the pipeline (Bastet and Izanami especially). I'll be keeping my eyes peeled for the next update!

Reactions: AggressiveCheeto

Man_in_hat365

Jan 11, 2020
Wow just played all the content, V good. Can't wait for more... Do you guys think there will be a gallery mod eventually?

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes