Unity Midnight Sin [v0.3.1] [Faerin]

4.20 star(s) 21 Votes

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
how to get 25 and 50 point love?
If you read what it says very carefully when you attempt to train Victoria, it clearly says you need "50 skill" points not love points. Which means you need YOUR skill points at 50.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, I'm not sure where the "25 love" you're asking about comes into play since you didn't specify for whom they were for.

Nov 3, 2020
help! I open the game and get a black screen that just says "system assets" and then nothing happens, is there something i need to do or file i have to edit to start the game?
Don't worry there's no error, in fact it's nothing but loading game, all you have to do is wait for the game to load. Ok, is it your first time playing this game?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Don't worry there's no error, in fact it's nothing but loading game, all you have to do is wait for the game to load. Ok, is it your first time playing this game?
You're the second person who has offered assistance (with a different solution that would have made no difference) to a technical issue I had already answered here. It was a game path problem; i.e: the path to the game was too long which caused it to "hang" on the "loading assets" screen. And as you can see from that player's response, my suggestion resolved the problem (which I had no doubt that it wouldn't).

Does anyone have cheat for money, strength, skills like that? Because it takes too long to increase it while playing new game
No. There is no built-in cheat system in the game.

Reactions: TheDevian

Allen0206

Jan 4, 2020
How do you progress the MAdelaine quest? It said "time to drink wine with her" or something like that. So I did and noticed there was a locked option to compliment her legs or something. So I got the love stat above 25 but clicking the freshly unlocked option doesn't actually do anything new. The quest just stays as it is. What to do?
how did you get to 25? I ran out of things to do at 22.

Apr 29, 2018
I don't like Unity game but this is great game with beautifull graphics, and I really enjoy playing it. It would be better if it was made in Ren'py, because you can save file when ever you want.
I think that there is a problem with conversation with Victoria, when you ask her about Kate (as a third question) - game freezes.

I have couple questions:
- When is the next update? I bet that nobody asked this before :)
- After MC persuades Annabelle to put on a bathing suit, are they met back in the game? I tried several times, but she's never online after that.
- Is there a scene where MC poses nude for Annabelle?
- How to start buying sexy cleaning lady clothes and give it to Victoria or bikini to Annabelle?
- Will there be another blackmail event?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I don't like Unity game but this is great game with beautifull graphics, and I really enjoy playing it. It would be better if it was made in Ren'py, because you can save file when ever you want.
I think that there is a problem with conversation with Victoria, when you ask her about Kate (as a third question) - game freezes.

I have couple questions:
- When is the next update? I bet that nobody asked this before :)
- After MC persuades Annabelle to put on a bathing suit, are they met back in the game? I tried several times, but she's never online after that.
- Is there a scene where MC poses nude for Annabelle?
- How to start buying sexy cleaning lady clothes and give it to Victoria or bikini to Annabelle?
- Will there be another blackmail event?
Update is the last Friday of every month.
Not yet.
Not yet.
Wait.
Most likely.

Nov 3, 2020
You're the second person who has offered assistance (with a different solution that would have made no difference) to a technical issue I had already answered here. It was a game path problem; i.e: the path to the game was too long which caused it to "hang" on the "loading assets" screen. And as you can see from that player's response, my suggestion resolved the problem (which I had no doubt that it wouldn't).

No. There is no built-in cheat system in the game.
I also have Same issue even though I have the game in C drive it takes some time for loading. What Every want is a solution wheather it's technical or non-technical is none of their concern. So, this is my solution.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I also have Same issue even though I have the game in C drive it takes some time for loading. What Every want is a solution wheather it's technical or non-technical is none of their concern. So, this is my solution.
See, that's where people get confused when you say "C drive". I've actually had a player extract the game to C:\Users\user-account\AppData\LocalLow and exclaim "it is in the C drive". While technically correct, it's a Windows system folder. The game isn't designed to work there because it can't write your save. I've also seen people bury the game under multiple sub-folders, and again, the game won't load because of the 256 character limit in Windows.

I've even seen people try playing the game from inside the archive (.RAR), it won't work from there either, because it needs to write a save file. It can't do that inside the archive. Then there are players who use Cyrillic characters in the path, and once again, the game won't load because of that.

So there are several different reasons that cause the game to hang, and typically it's because of the long path as I mentioned. It's not always a "one-size-fits-all" solution.

Other causes outside of those I've mentioned would be software installed on the PC that conflict with Unity games - and there are a lot of them - or due to a dual video card setup (which isn't as common today as it was in the past) old hardware, or V-Sync/Anti-aliasing in the case of Nvidia video cards.

The only way I'd be able to know for certain what the issue was in a lot of cases (if the path is not the cause) would be to look at the player's log, which the game generates when the game is loaded.

I've been doing this for going on 8 years now along with technical support/some IT work since 1996, so I think I know what I'm talking about, or I probably wouldn't be on Faerin's team. I've probably helped over 1,000 people both here, on our Discord and on Steam over those years, and players have been pretty grateful for the help I've given them or they wouldn't be hitting me up in PM on here and in DM on Discord with questions or issues. And no, that's not bragging, it's fact.

Last edited:

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Still no content for Madeline? why devs always work so little on their best girls?
Have you never heard of the old saying, "leaving the best for last"? I'm not saying that's the reason, because it isn't. If you check the included changelog that was in the archive, it states:
For this month’s update, I focused on adding new content for Victoria. Unfortunately, I had some health issues and couldn’t finish as much as I hoped, but I will make up for it next month with a big content update!

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Still no content for Madeline? why devs always work so little on their best girls?
"Work so little" is a bit harsh.

However, (a) this is a game, not a VN, so "work" especially in the early days does not equal "content for the players". (b) The main goal of a story will always be finished last, otherwise it would hardly be a story at all. The hero will only be able to save the world/his love interest/whatever after everything else has been sorted, in all kinds of stories.

That being said, I wouldn't even agree with the premise of her being the "best girl".

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
I seem to be 'stuck'?
1) I keep distracting Olivia from homework (per hint) but get nowhere?
2) I keep trying to check on Victoria to see if she's doing her chores (per hint) but get nowhere. I couldn't buy the maid outfit and have talked to everyone multiple times
What am I missing? Thanks and regards...

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I seem to be 'stuck'?
1) I keep distracting Olivia from homework (per hint) but get nowhere?
2) I keep trying to check on Victoria to see if she's doing her chores (per hint) but get nowhere. I couldn't buy the maid outfit and have talked to everyone multiple times
What am I missing? Thanks and regards...
1) The first time you distract her, have dinner with the girls and stick up for her. The second time you distract her, have dinner with the girls and tell the truth (her hints will tell you that for both occasions).

2) Check on her at 14:00 by your bedroom door. And you don't need the maid outfit yet, that's why you can't buy it. That part isn't implemented yet.

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
1) The first time you distract her, have dinner with the girls and stick up for her. The second time you distract her, have dinner with the girls and tell the truth (her hints will tell you that for both occasions).

2) Check on her at 14:00 by your bedroom door. And you don't need the maid outfit yet, that's why you can't buy it. That part isn't implemented yet.
Got them...THANKS!

Reactions: Sycho
4.20 star(s) 21 Votes