dmmt

May 8, 2020
Yikes has this changed since I last played.....whole new learning curve.

I want to cheat the starting money. Cant find that line in the code. lol Anybody care to help an old man out? I found the line for changing starting points for character creathion...but that's not what I was looking for. (Line 30,940 if anyone is interested...just change the 280 to whatever and save...you did do a backup 1st...right?)

Jun 10, 2022

I want to cheat the starting money. Cant find that line in the code. lol Anybody care to help an old man out? I found the line for changing starting points for character creathion...but that's not what I was looking for. (Line 30,940 if anyone is interested...just change the 280 to whatever and save...you did do a backup 1st...right?)
Saveditonlone is your friend :) Easy to adjust it there.

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020

Try looking a few rows further down :D 1715689957607.png

Or in Chrome press CTRL+SHIFT+J and type this: SugarCube.State.active.variables.cash = 9999999

Reactions: dmmt

Porrvald

Sep 12, 2020
on Grimdark Dying world very difficult if you dont kill the bandits in my game control reach sometimes 12/13 and then it drop again if i dont kill active Bandits
The rng for control is very swingy. Sometimes it goes to absolute bottom at 0 and stays near that value seemingly forever... Other games it can be the complete opposite with warship added and then something else increasing control, and suddenly the control is at 20+ on day 5.

Reactions: Gunner Rey

dmmt

May 8, 2020
Kill the lone slaver at the docks, take his male slave and make him a follower. I can go buy him weapons and they show in his inventory. I buy him armor, and it doesnt. How do I give him armor?

zaqwsxcde1

Mar 17, 2019
How to get the the first part of two-part code that needed to decipher in order to get cyber canon. I got the 2nd part from 'the goonies' quest.Someone mentioned in forum about a rumor that will unlock a location,which is it?

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Kill the lone slaver at the docks, take his male slave and make him a follower. I can go buy him weapons and they show in his inventory. I buy him armor, and it doesnt. How do I give him armor?
Make the "girl armor"
It is NPC armor

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
is close combat now not a little bit OP?Near all better Fighter/Mercs have very good Melee stats and strength and can wear Hulk Armour.I Capture today the Scorpion King he is much better then the Monk and he can use Hulk Armour .Thats crazy no one can beat him as he one hit near all and dont get near never hit and if he take a hit his Armour absorb all.I ask in the past to make the NPC a little bit better but now many are much to good and the Scorpion is broken OP much more as you can give them even more HP with the clinic tools.Im playing on Grim Dark Dying World and i have absolute 0 problems or a Challenge any more and im only half trough the game
Melee is definitely stronger than ranged at this point with the possible exception of if you're willing to buy cyber cannon ammo, but I believe the supply is not unlimited for that and cost would be a huge concern. Ammo pack does not work on those.

There's a few issues I think surrounding what works in combat. First, ranged does not have anything like strength that allows damage to scale with stats. A follower with a Herculean frame can be trained to more than 180 strength (I'm not sure what the cap is for them yet but I've trained Cassius from less than 130 to more than 180 already in my current game.)

Related to the above, strength directly contributes to health on a 1 for 2 basis so someone with a herculean frame has a higher max possible health than for instance someone with a normal frame. So as you train strength on a melee fighter both their damage and their health goes up. As you train whatever you want on a ranged fighter their damage is unaffected no matter how high you train their stats.

Then there's the damage perks. Warrior works with everything and can be trained so that's not a problem either way. Brawler is melee only. Critical Strike is ranged only but it's not consistent like Brawler so it's not reliable. I might do significantly more damage per hit if I get lucky or I might do zero extra damage if I don't. Malevolent further tips the scales in favor of slaves since mercs can't get it and it can't be trained.

There are some mercs and slaves who are guaranteed to have brawler and there's at least 1 slave guaranteed Malevolent (Rebecca), but to my knowledge there are zero NPCs guaranteed to have both brawler and malevolent, neither of which can be trained. So your best damage output is going to come from a save scummed slave with a herculean frame where you guarantee they start with both brawler and malevolent.

Lastly there's the issue of power strike. There is no ranged equivalent to power strike guaranteeing significantly more damage per hit as long as your skill is high enough to never miss. So a highly trained melee fighter will consistently do over 100 damage per hit without a crit and more than 150 with a crit while someone using a plasma will do at most maybe 125 with a crit and closer to 60-80 without one.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
Melee is definitely stronger than ranged at this point with the possible exception of if you're willing to buy cyber cannon ammo, but I believe the supply is not unlimited for that and cost would be a huge concern. Ammo pack does not work on those.

There's a few issues I think surrounding what works in combat. First, ranged does not have anything like strength that allows damage to scale with stats. A follower with a Herculean frame can be trained to more than 180 strength (I'm not sure what the cap is for them yet but I've trained Cassius from less than 130 to more than 180 already in my current game.)

Related to the above, strength directly contributes to health on a 1 for 2 basis so someone with a herculean frame has a higher max possible health than for instance someone with a normal frame. So as you train strength on a melee fighter both their damage and their health goes up. As you train whatever you want on a ranged fighter their damage is unaffected no matter how high you train their stats.

Then there's the damage perks. Warrior works with everything and can be trained so that's not a problem either way. Brawler is melee only. Critical Strike is ranged only but it's not consistent like Brawler so it's not reliable. I might do significantly more damage per hit if I get lucky or I might do zero extra damage if I don't. Malevolent further tips the scales in favor of slaves since mercs can't get it and it can't be trained.

There are some mercs and slaves who are guaranteed to have brawler and there's at least 1 slave guaranteed Malevolent (Rebecca), but to my knowledge there are zero NPCs guaranteed to have both brawler and malevolent, neither of which can be trained. So your best damage output is going to come from a save scummed slave with a herculean frame where you guarantee they start with both brawler and malevolent.

Lastly there's the issue of power strike. There is no ranged equivalent to power strike guaranteeing significantly more damage per hit as long as your skill is high enough to never miss. So a highly trained melee fighter will consistently do over 100 damage per hit without a crit and more than 150 with a crit while someone using a plasma will do at most maybe 125 with a crit and closer to 60-80 without one.
Sorry but for what Train Cassius?In my game before he spawn with 194 Strength in this run i think it was 184 Strength.Without Train him at this point he can solo the entire Map with Melee.And now even the Scorpion King 120 in Melee from the start on and near 200 hp +100 Strength.Even i run around Naked with them they will beat all.The Problem i see is this add to Household thing that have to much RNG 95% of my NPC can absolute nothing and need years of Training to become in something useful and then there are this 5% that are broken OP.This RNG i think dont work right and need a little bit of balance as example you fight a Space Marine he kill half of your Team but when you capture him he become absolute useless with something like 25 Melee and 25 Range Combat skill.Same for the Sex slave Female when you add her to your Household you get not a Sex Slave but a Girl near Virgin all Sex skills under 10 what kind of Sex Slave is that?

cptnemo

Apr 9, 2018
I'm on 0.8.3.2 and I can't seem to be able to trigger "Tales from Redhaven." Cursory look through the code reveals that this requires $sayevent to be set to 4 but there is no button that would trigger that.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
Sorry but for what Train Cassius?In my game before he spawn with 194 Strength in this run i think it was 184 Strength.Without Train him at this point he can solo the entire Map with Melee.And now even the Scorpion King 120 in Melee from the start on and near 200 hp +100 Strength.Even i run around Naked with them they will beat all.The Problem i see is this add to Household thing that have to much RNG 95% of my NPC can absolute nothing and need years of Training to become in something useful and then there are this 5% that are broken OP.This RNG i think dont work right and need a little bit of balance as example you fight a Space Marine he kill half of your Team but when you capture him he become absolute useless with something like 25 Melee and 25 Range Combat skill.Same for the Sex slave Female when you add her to your Household you get not a Sex Slave but a Girl near Virgin all Sex skills under 10 what kind of Sex Slave is that?
You had good luck on strength with Cassius then. Mine had less than 130 when I got him but he does have Malevolent. I train them up for the big fights like the tier 7 bounties where you have 5 enemies in a mix of Hulk armor and Duraplate with up to 2 of them having Cyber Cannons and the rest having mostly plasma. Untrained fighters are not going to do well against them.

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
I'm on 0.8.3.2 and I can't seem to be able to trigger "Tales from Redhaven." Cursory look through the code reveals that this requires $sayevent to be set to 4 but there is no button that would trigger that.
I haven't been able to get that or Michelle's dinner quest. I just assumed I was missing a trigger condition.

Reactions: Nellyg

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I haven't been able to get that or Michelle's dinner quest. I just assumed I was missing a trigger condition.
Those Dinner Quests seem to be seriously random.....And I mean "Seriously"....I haven't been able to get any

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Does Ayden have bodytype 8, brawler and warrior trait, does he have affinity 60+, does he have at least 75 discipline, do you always hire a trainer and push the training, does your dojo have maximum training bonus? Also does Ayden have an afraid value of at least 6?
It's Ayden. The only thing he does not have is Brawler and Fear stats. Everything else is maxed out and in 500+ days in 0.8.3.1, I got nothing. I still trained him in Strength though because in that version, Max HP was determined by Build% and Strength, fail or not, raised it.

Does anybody know if it is possible to use console code to add in big pp skill?
SugarCube.State.active.variables.cock = 3

Is there any chance I can regain them? :cry:I missed kate veeron ,Urchin, Zenobia ,Mae Doe, Valkyria
SugarCube.State.active.variables.slavtest = undefined

What do you need to kill the monster that attacks in Kasey's Park. The 50 cal barely dents it and I have 82 range skill.
Greatsword and Duraplate.

Ignore Kelly here. She went down because I trusted too much on her 93 DEX and combat weave. Truls did a good job tanking and went down too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I can't seem to trigger Kelly's intro. I have 3 mercs as guards. I'm using an old save file. Any ideas?
It is wrapped in multiple layers of RNG. Once you get the part where your mercenary captured someone, anyone, in the conclude day event (urchin, old man, etc.), reload that screen over and over (F5 or Control + R) to get a young woman. Because that event has a small chance of proccing and an even smaller chance of proccing and it being Kelly. So reload it guilt-free.

Funny bug, space series became zombie. any fix other than manually edit each of their ID?
They have a lore reason for being Prowlers. They're all prowlers. You can ask Akari Ito once you captured her.

when getting money early on which is better, Tavern or workshop? both take considerable investment but I do not know which is better to grab first.
Workshop. Fill it with random slaves with decent discipline or workaholic traits. Set it to Manufacturing. Wait one day and you will get production points. Craft the basic items in the front page of Manufacturing and profit.

How to get the the first part of two-part code that needed to decipher in order to get cyber canon. I got the 2nd part from 'the goonies' quest.Someone mentioned in forum about a rumor that will unlock a location,which is it?
It should be the second quest from Divine Juices' rumors and jobs.

I got Michelle's dinner quest in this version. You can try reloading her response in Ask Background.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Are the "divine juices" girls going to be all through quest? I assume so but Im curious since some are greyed out but named already.

4.50 star(s) 115 Votes